East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

its not the quantity its the quality

havnt ridden at all this week , i soon wont be able to get to the front door , bikes are multiplying at an alarming daily rate :? i fear what tomorrow will bring :LOL:

dont you have a snickers this weekend ? just think , with each foot slamming into that cold hard ground its another step putting you out of contention for the following week :p

we should put a fork in you now , your done :LOL:

( in all seriousness , best of luck )

Perry,

Sorry not to see you tomorrow. I've downloaded a good route map of the Pines which I'll send through if you PM your email address. The east midlands (Stanton-by-Bridge) is the furthest south the Scots managed in their empirical expansion. Looks like history is going to repeat itself. :)

Kaiser,

Great though it is, please, I just have to know why the Brummie avatar ???

Rob

perry":28bxxb6z said:
its not the quantity its the quality

havnt ridden at all this week , i soon wont be able to get to the front door , bikes are multiplying at an alarming daily rate :? i fear what tomorrow will bring :LOL:

dont you have a snickers this weekend ? just think , with each foot slamming into that cold hard ground its another step putting you out of contention for the following week :p

we should put a fork in you now , your done :LOL:

( in all seriousness , best of luck )

:LOL: :LOL: cheers bud

rc200ti its in honour of the great vic and bob, I've always been a bit hairy too :LOL: I've used it for donkeys and always get confused when peeps change theres too much. Now wheres me cupasoup

rc200ti its in honour of the great vic and bob

:D It gets my vote then. Just really difficult to equate the image with a Scots accent but I'll keep trying.

Perry,

A lap of the red route this evening: 9.5miles 53mins so you should be good for the low 40s

oh its over 9 miles we do , worth remembering . i guess i should stop doing runs of the downhill half way around :LOL:

just been outside as i had to move the van , no battery , up a hill , warped disc so i could only push it half a foot at a time . knackered

its safe to say i broke my toe that time a few weeks ago . its pretty sore again and has a noticeable bump to it , why do we even need little toes anyway ? its about time we evolved that sucker away

why do we even need little toes anyway ? its about time we evolved that sucker away

...isn't it something to do with balance when on foot (?).. so as long as you stay on the bike you'll be fine ....evolve away :shock:

it had been fine since i did it , but i guess i hardly ever walk , years ago when i rode all day everyday ( being self employed was ace ) i forgot how to walk , felt strange , completely different motion to pedaling and incredibly slow

pushing the van mustave recracked it :( its swolen up quite big now

Back