'MY' 1948 rudge whitworth

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
This belongs to my sister as it was in the cellar when she moved in

She's reluctant to give it to me in case i start a renovation but dont finish it
:roll:

im working hard to get it off her :LOL: :LOL:

Its a shame its covered with cement dust though a try to give it a wipe when im sitting in her cellar smoking a joint[cant do 'that' in the house due to the kids :roll: ]

It doesnt look like it would take much to bring it back to its former glory,The paintwork still has a bit of a shine to it still and with maybe a wheel rebuild with steel spokes and new rims would make it look the dingos dangles :cool:

Ive also told her that if she doesnt part with it soon ,im going to give here email addy to the entire forum with instructions to send begging letters
How many here ? couple of thousand :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ive looked and begged for the bike for 5 years ,she doesnt ride,but hopefully the gt lts im building for my brother in law,will allow him to bike with the kids and maybe gel them into letting me renovate it so he can own and ride a real classic

Attachments

• Picture 001 (Large).jpg
    Picture 001 (Large).jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 3,177
dyna-ti":2iy08cyz said:
Its a shame its covered with cement dust though a try to give it a wipe when im sitting in her cellar smoking a joint[cant do 'that' in the house due to the kids :roll: ]

Not sure why you'd roll your eyes about your sister not wanting her children exposed to illegal drugs :?

Bike's a beauty, hopefully you'll get a chance to return it to pristine condition, there can't be too many of those about.

mechagouki":3i773qj8 said:
dyna-ti":3i773qj8 said:
..though a try to give it a wipe when im sitting in her cellar smoking a joint[cant do 'that' in the house due to the kids :roll: ]

Not sure why you'd roll your eyes about your sister not wanting her children exposed to illegal drugs :?

It's not that- the little buggers hog de roach, mon........

mechagouki":2em7ueyk said:
dyna-ti":2em7ueyk said:

Bike's a beauty, hopefully you'll get a chance to return it to pristine condition, there can't be too many of those about.

Illegal? Well, hmm.... :cool:
But the bike is surely a beauty!

mechagouki":3c5en5fg said:
dyna-ti":3c5en5fg said:

Not sure why you'd read so much into an emoticon :?
Sounds like someone could do with a spliff.

hamster":3np71kvp said:
Nice, nice bike.

Hope the building inspector doesn't see the brickwork. :shock: :D

Jeez........I never noticed, now it jumps out at me :shock: .........worse than a Drumchapel Buckie Fiend's teeth!!

Lysander":1gynp100 said:
hamster":1gynp100 said:
Nice, nice bike.

Hope the building inspector doesn't see the brickwork. :shock: :D

Jeez........I never noticed, now it jumps out at me :shock: .........worse than a Drumchapel Buckie Fiend's teeth!!

;) Its how Scottish builders save money :LOL: :LOL:

that's one hell of a hockey stick collection! :LOL:

It isn't St Trinians basement is it, what with all the bad habits and dirty bikes is it! :LOL:

Back