Spring 2007 RetroBike meet - Sat 24th March North Downs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingroon":q08khbik said:
Purple has officially been deemed cool :cool:

Well that's a relief! I recieve MUCH ridicule for hunting down every last bit of X-Lite, Ringle, SRP and Hope purple anodising - maybe I've finally found my spiritual home...

A picture will be duly posted once the bike is 'finished' (are they ever?) which should be VERY soon! The gallery is a joy but I can't wait to see all these bikes on Leith Hill in the retro flesh :D

Another one ... this is going to be one big meet !!!

Should have the Rendez-vous point and route sorted after this weekend... Mind you I'm having trouble getting hold of Frenchy ...

im looking forward to the recce ride tomorrow... can someone pm me thier phone number? just incase im held up??

For those interested , we are meeting tomorrow at 9am in front of Nirvana shop in westcott .
Matt I have PM you .

Ah yes this will be good fun. If the people who claim are coming along actually do come this will be great fun.

Hilts matey - are you looking into potential B&Bs for us? Could do with some recomendations and it would be good if we were all pretty much together I guess.

Up for the beer fest afterwards as always as Im a better sport at that ;)

One thing I did think about:

Im terrible with names - we all know each other by our avatars - maybe we could put a face/pic to our avatar so people know what our proper names are? I get embarressed calling someone er.. "widget" or whatever.

I guess from seeing each of our bikes we will have a clue who we are I guess on the event. Just a thought anyway.

Yeah, we did this on the Corrado Forum in the week leading up to any big event - everyone changes their avatar to a pic of themselves so that everyone knows who everyone is... :)

You guys are gonna love this.... ;)

went on the reccie ride today... a little muddy, but some really nice climbs, drops and views!

far too knackard to type more... but i guess you will have a proper report soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back