RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in this – I can drop the mrs off at the inlaws in Chesterfield then run for cover.

And I can bring along my RC200-F6 ;)

Updated 17-5-09

Neilll
Corduroyboy
RC300
MJM
Pace
Velomaniac (Ecurie MacRetro)
Clockworkgaz (Ecurie MacRetro)
Sinnett177
Defiant (Team Netherlands)
TheBoy
Wold Ranger
Andy B
Orange71+1
Gil_M
Ian S
Mark (NE Group)
Dr S
Sithlord
Drewson
Toons
Old Ned
Justbackdated
Mrs Justbackdated
Sidewinder
ChrisV40
Barnsley Mick + 4 (NE Group)
Nayfinesse
Sq_root_of_2
Bibby
Jerky+ Guests.
NickD+1
Feetabix
Albash82
Cornholio's RC200
Longun
FunkyMrMagic
Crayons

Thats 43 so far.

Route survey part two next weekend an then the forms are going out via PM the week after. So get those passes organised and check that calender guys!

Cheers
Si

Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn. I agreed to visit Mont Ventoux to see Armstrong on this years TDF. If it flunks this could be an option. It would be great to meet up with some cyber friends just to see they exist. Can you PM me a form just in case. Cheers

UPDATE 27 MAY

Route survey for day two was completed on saturday. We will now be heading down into Dalby for a half day of routes comprising new and old red and a little black thrown in. Total of around 25 miles. Breakfast will be available at the campsite prior to the off but will have to be pre-booked.

I will be PMing everyone on the list this week and next and would like to know if you are still all coming and what you will be bringing bike wise. I will then start a new list or comfirmed entries.

Mark Sinnett will be putting on a trails event on the saturday evening to replace the originally planned orienteering event which was turning into a logistical nightmare. Nothing seroius but should be great fun. A handicap system involving beer is being devised to level the playing field.

A quick reminder also to bring your unwanted parts/bikes/spares for the swap meet- it might be a good idea to bring a small table of sheet to pop your spares onto.

More news to follow shortly as everything slots into place.

cheers
Si

Dr S":2so4slek said:
devised to level the playing field.

A quick reminder also to bring your unwanted parts/bikes/spares for the swap meet- it might be a good idea to bring a small table of sheet to pop your spares onto.

I'll need to hire a van!

I'll have loads of Pace and other brand goodies to trade!

As the good doctor says i'll be putting together a little trials event on the Saturday evening. Nothing too demanding, just a good test of bike handling skills and a laugh. I'll put some prizes together too.

I just put this as a provisional in my diary. Will try to read the thread later - only read first and last post so far.

UPDATED AT 1/6
Neilll
Corduroyboy
RC300
MJM
Pace
Velomaniac (Ecurie MacRetro)
Clockworkgazz (Ecurie MacRetro)
Sinnett177
Defiant (Team Netherlands)
TheBoy
Wold Ranger