The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GT STS DH

Tomahawk kid":3u1rd4t1 said:
18 " frame good condition ,no chips cracks to the frame ,shock in good working order bushes all good. Only after been let down on parts for the build i've sorta come to resign meself that it's not gonna get built & rode any time soon &'s taking up space .So rather than it gather dust I want to know whats it worth so I can offer to you guys or E bay it.
Thanks.

Come on! Someome must be able to quote some price for this ?

Attachments

• mini-STS DH.JPG
    mini-STS DH.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 1,784
I was wondering if anyone could help me identify and perhaps give me a little more in depth info on a bike i have found in my parents garage, its marked up Raleigh Dyna-Tech and has a sticker on the frame that says Raleigh Reynolds 2070, it has a givin flex system on the handlebars, Suntour XCPro gears, SS-5 Dia Compe brakes, a Vetta Gel seat and Rigida Turbo 900 wheels, from what i can make out from my mum is that it was my Uncles who used to work for Raleigh, the paint work is one of a kind as he designed it himself, really i was just wondering if its worth anything and where the best place would be to sell it, i would appreciate any help

Some pics are here:

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss18 ... mview=grid

Rock Shox Forks

I know these are two a penny on here, but not sure exactly which model these are except there mags. Have the little syringe pump thingy too.

Any ideas on which model and a price? :LOL:

Oh they are a 1" threaded head tube too.

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

These are pics of My Serrotta Max-853 steel MTB frame, 2002 if I remember correctly, never built or ridden but there are a few little chips to the paint here and there.

V Brake only, 1/18th Ahead, 27.2 post size...

What do you think such would be worth?

025.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

:)

Old Crud Catchers,

What's a pair of these worth then?, I'm sure they would look a bit better washed but I couldn't be bothered, as I have a box of stuff I have dug out the loft to go through.

002.jpg

007-1.jpg

1999 CarbonDale - What is it worth?

Top of the line 1999 Cannondale Super V Raven 3000.

I kept the carbon fiber frame and graphics covered up with a $1 roll of plastic electrical tape over these last 10 years. Every two years or so I remove the tape and deep clean the bike. Got'ta protect that investment. It still looks and rides like a Cadillac. Coda cranks, Cane Creek wheels, and the rest is XTR. The Fatty SL is bit rare. This is the real deal. But it is probably too many photos.

D.R

BlackTrailCliffHanger1.jpg

Black Trail Cliffhanger, Zin Valley, Sde Boker, Israel 2008

BrandNewRaven1999.jpg

Brand New Raven 15 May 1999

FlintMountain21.jpg

Flint Mountain, Sde Boker, Israel 2008

Geofun2.jpg

Gil, Geofun, Raven, Sde Boker, Israel 2008

Raven21.jpg

Raven, College Campus, Sde Boker, Israel, 2008

Raven31.jpg

Raven Detail 3, Sde Boker, Israel, 2008

Raven41.jpg

Raven Detail 4, Sde Boker, Israel, 2008

Raven81.jpg

Raven Detail 8, Sde Boker, Israel, 2008

RavenForumIsrael3a.jpg

Raven Detail 2, Sde Boker, Israel, 2008

RavenIsrael2008-134.jpg

Raven Left Flank, Sde Boker, Israel, 2008

RavenIsrael2008-135.jpg

Raven Detail 7, Sde Boker, Israel, 2008

Follow the links below for the whole story.

D.R.
GO HERE-> http://www.mountainbike.nl/forum/viewto ... 12&t=56925
LOOK THIS! http://gallery.me.com/seventypalms#100041 Beauty, beauty, beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back