retro music

90's grunge all the way.....!

got AIC in the car just now and currently hunting my collection of STP cd's that have gone missing in the house move.... :(

trying to get back some cred - normally I'd be listening to something like Howling Bells or Throwing Muses :cool: , although i do love anything by Kristin Hersh

Anything in the Artificial Intellegence Series on the Warp label from the early nineties. Except maybe The Black Dog, they weren't very good.

...then the archers omnibus and tea and shortbread.

And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead
Bardo Pond
Pink Fairies
Hawkwind
Chillis
Ziggy Stardust / Aladdin Sane / Hunky Dory
early Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Sonic Youth
good roots rockers
Rory Gallagher
Mahavishnu Orchestra
Captain Beefheart
Richard Thompson

armin van buren/tiesto/johnny cash/faithless(the new albums crap tho)
at the moment ,maybe a bit of dave clarke next
radio 7,5,4 dependant whats on.

for me early saxon iron maiden white snake ->>> early 90,s house retrospective of house and my all time fav,s 2 french brothers dj,s tom and jerry havent got a clue how to spell there last name used to play at the after dark in morley a lot

Purely fettling music:

very eclectic tastes - Levellers, Seth Lakeman, Kate Rusby, Antony & Johnsons, Velvet Underground, Clash, Waterboys, Edie Brickell, Radio 4, New Order, Badly Drawn Boy, Damien Rice, Joan Armatrading, REM

BiTD music:

Levellers, REM, Edie Brickell, 10000 Maniacs, Waterboys, Tracy Chapman, Dinosaur Jr, New Order.... all remind me of a year riding a bike very very fast (Marin Eldridge zolatone dark grey, with a fluffy hippo wedged between the clutter of cables at the handlebars - no I wouldn't ask!)

That's me banned from the forum for a few weeks in an STw stylee then

Back