The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
their strongarm 2's , had them for ages and their really good....

i'd maybe sell you the dustcaps for 50p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi,

I have a pair of M900 XTR hubs with quick releases, the first version (not the fat version), 36 holes.

Rear is a bit rough, needs new grease I think. Visually nice but used (only one build).

How much do you think the pair is worth with original XTR quick releases?

Thanks.

note sure QR are worth much unless someone ids doing a spot on buils. As the Shimano one's are pretty heavy and anyone BiTD would have bought somthing else, even TransX el-cheapo for example.
So if they are in good condition you may sell them for more.

I was wondering how much the set with 2 x XTR hubs. One front, one rear that has original XTR quick releases would go for. Not what the QR would go for alone.

There is no way you can claim that people wanted shitty Tranz-X crap instead of genuine XTR parts back in the day LOL :LOL:

erkan":1e68f7rk said:
I was wondering how much the set with 2 x XTR hubs. One front, one rear that has original XTR quick releases would go for. Not what the QR would go for alone.

There is no way you can claim that people wanted shitty Tranz-X crap instead of genuine XTR parts back in the day LOL :LOL:

Of course I can, I was there, XTR QR where/are heavy, very good at clamping but heavy. I have a pair upstairs ;) I also have a pair of Tranz-X that I use in preference :LOL:

But I do (well did, not seen them in many years :() know plenty of others that did the same until they could afford something better than Tranz-X after all the money buying some XTR hubs left them broke. TranzX and similar cheapo's are not that bad at clamping, just the lever bent.

I was just saying people may buy the hubs, I just PM somebody interested in 36hole version. But QR would only be for the dedicated retro person and you may get more spiltting them up. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

You'll need pictures before most would give you a value.
I don't know as they are 36 hole and tend to be less in demand especialy the front.
But there also tends to be people waiting for them to come up..
Guess at £35 rear, £20 front.
skewers £10 each if in perfect condition, not a lot and a throw in freebee if used condition.

EDIT/ Just remebered, there was a 36 hole fornt hub recently on ebay, with skewer in reasonable condition that did not get a single bid for £10

Ah, I understand :D

Thanks for input.

Ok, now for part two. What do you think of following (I got no camera at the moment :oops: ).

XTR (following parts in used condition).
----
-Front/rear cantilever brake with no brake pads 7+ out of 10
-Crankset with original rings 6+/7- out of 10
-Brake/shift lever in great condition 8 out of 10
-Rear derailleur 7 out of 10

To bad you cant post an Excel file in here :)
Really need this input since I wanna shift these parts smoothly in the near future in the classifieds.

erkan":28pirih6 said:
Ah, I understand :D

Thanks for input.

Ok, now for part two. What do you think of following (I got no camera at the moment :oops: ).

XTR (following parts in used condition).
----
-Front/rear cantilever brake with no brake pads 7+ out of 10
-Crankset with original rings 6+/7- out of 10
-Brake/shift lever in great condition 8 out of 10
-Rear derailleur 7 out of 10

To bad you cant post an Excel file in here :)
Really need this input since I wanna shift these parts smoothly in the near future in the classifieds.

I cannot put prices on them (nut will guess) as I don't know. Best bet is to just use the search (above the Private Messages & Profile buttons above) lock it to the Selling area and type in M900 probably get lots so try M900 Chainset and select ALL terms etc..

See what the asking prices were, they should still be there as it's forum rules. Doesn't mean they go that much but it's a start.

Canti's... someone is asking for some in Wanted, go do some bargaining ;)
But if everything is there, bolts etc, don't worry about the blocks. they will sell.
(£20 all 4)

Chainset, can go for quite a bit.
(£60)

Brake/RF+ will sell easily
(£35)

Rear mech probably depends on the pulley wheels, if they are good it'll get more.
(£25)

But all will sell and you'll just have to reduce prices if it's not shifting.
Or wait till it does.

Though if you want exact prices for the best money ebay will do it.
We tend to like mates rates prices or slightly higher unless they're damn good condition.

Logos intact / most visual place intact is a benefi to selling for more.

Re: sunn radical+

radical+":jqwf107y said:
hi heres a link to another forum which has pics of my bike its pretty much standard but it has a hope rear hub, new bars and grips, a new seat post and seat.

(http://www.mtbbritain.co.uk/forum/index ... st&id=1295)
(http://www.mtbbritain.co.uk/forum/index ... st&id=1296)[[/url]

If you want us to do the hard work you could at least attach the pictures here and tell us a bit about it.
I'm not creating an account just to give you a price unless you pay me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back