First Old World MTB Champs - Holland 4th/5th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! How much more will it take until you make the official t-shirts to sell and help finance the event ????

I´ll take a XL, please, as i´m a big guy.

Thank you. ;)

Edit: oh, yes, of course i want my username stamped on the back...

Can already imagine, in 2036, kids selling the t-shirts of the 1st OWMTBC for a small fortune, on ebay! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Make it 2, then. Don´t want my kid to rob me and sell the only t-shirt i bought.

Vitorzip":1h5l9q6t said:
Can already imagine, in 2036, kids selling the t-shirts of the 1st OWMTBC for a small fortune, on ebay! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Make it 2, then. Don´t want my kid to rob me and sell the only t-shirt i bought.

hehehehe,..1 for wearing and the other NOS in poly bag as an investment
You can already picture the advert on eBay:

" You remember your dad talking about the event? , now this is the fat chance to follow him in his footsteps and owning a NOS OWMTBC t-shirt "

Ahaha, exactly!

Who wouldn´t like to own a t-shirt of the first MTB world championships today aswell? ;)

Vitorzip":1xzcyomm said:
Ahaha, exactly!

Who wouldn´t like to own a t-shirt of the first MTB world championships today aswell? ;)

are you going to be joining us Vitor?

Defiant":3qays6t2 said:
are you going to be joining us Vitor?

September is always difficult to me, due to my job, but i will certainly try to go!

Very bad if there are going to be t-shirts just for racers, i would like to get one even if i can´t go. :(

We're planning to be there for the weekend calling in on the way back from a jaunt round Europe late August!

Entry open...

Okay everyone! The entry forms for the first Old World MTB Championship are now available on-line!

Remember, we have limited places for what will be a truly historic occasion - you owe it to yourself to be there!

Mr K

OWMTBC

NL 2009
UK 2010
USA 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back