Fat Chance Shock A Billy [M] US$600

Ouch!! What's the deal? You've paid? Has he just changed his mind??

Ok, this has been a nightmare. But, with my money back in my pocket the seller is now offering to complete the deal as originally agreed upon. However, at this point I'm satisfied with the S/M Billy I've already got and which is the better fit for me anyway.

So, why am I making this post you ask? If anyone would be interested for me to complete the deal and then take it off my hands so you don't have to deal with this seller I am willing to do so. Needless to say that this has certainly been one of the bigger pain in the ass eBay transactions I've made (and there have been a few).

Anyway, it would cost me US$525 to get it from the seller and then whatever the shipping to the UK might cost. I'm not asking for anything up front to complete this transaction other than a good faith commitment. Just thought I'd save one of you guys the trouble of dealing with this seller. If this doesn't sound like a worthwhile idea I'll let the thing go and we can see if the seller ends up putting it on eBay again. At this point he's out ~US$60 on the deal, so he may try to get more if it hits eBay again.

Let me know.

Mr. Zero, do you have any photos*..? Funny thing is after our chats about this, I'm interested!

* The ebay listing has been scrubbed of images..

Unfortunately, all I have is a crappy little thumbnail that was imbedded in one of the eBay emails I received. I've included it below, but don't know that it'll be worth much to you.

From the seller's description and comparison to the S/M that I have this frame appears to be a M size.

Attachments

• FCSAB_thumb.jpg
    FCSAB_thumb.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,409
I think it may be a too small for me.. I'm an M/L with Fats fo' sho'.. I'll rescind my dibs.. ;)

Does sound like a nice frame tho at a good price..

Latest posts

Back