Giant ATX 990 (Jonny T DH edition)

garetha1980":3hn296v2 said:
id rather have them on it that J T's just think they suit it better

Can't blame you for that! :LOL:

If the Toras are now spare though, let me know... :)

Looking good. For the chain device, I think a DMR would suit it, or, if you could find one, a Roox Chain Animal or Rollercoaster. I had a rollercoaster off e-bay for £15, didn't fit the frame I had at the time so sold it. Now I have a frame which it'd be good for :(

garetha1980":2riy3bnb said:
ow sorry have just noticed the bit you wrote at the bottom of the pic oopps. anychance of seeing it complete.

As promised, up-to-date picture.

4301_176223295540_717250540_6959261_4676160_n.jpg

Brief spec:
XT rear mech
STX-RC front mech, cassette and 8spd shifters
Middleburn chainset (RS1?)
Pace Proclass 2 fork (+lockout)
Rock Shox Pro Deluxe shock
Mavic 217 rims on Hope hubs
Shimano DX V Brake set.
Easton Monkeylite carbon handlebar
carbon seat post
Kore stem
Goldtec LT plates

Ow nice one looks good i like it alot think only real thing is apart from the frame is mines a bit of retro with modern twist and ur is mostly all retro style but i like that. i like the rear shock on there was thinking about getting one for mine but never looked into weather the i2i and the stroke was the same.

Im afraid to say i allready sold the Tora's to a mate of mine for his zaskar sorry.

I don't think the i2i is the same. Since changing over I'm having a lot of trouble with the outer ring (which is a 46t monster anyway) catching the chainstay when there is no weight on the bike. Gonna replace that with a 42 which gives me the clearance.

rite ok ill steer away from that idea then does look like the LT plates are sitting a bit more horizontal than most of them, ow yeah there 190mm i2i instead of 185mm shame cos it does look sweet hopefully the chainring change sorts it out.

Latest posts

Back