Giant ATX 990 (Jonny T DH edition)

garetha1980":3hn296v2 said:
id rather have them on it that J T's just think they suit it better

Can't blame you for that! :LOL:

If the Toras are now spare though, let me know... :)

Looking good. For the chain device, I think a DMR would suit it, or, if you could find one, a Roox Chain Animal or Rollercoaster. I had a rollercoaster off e-bay for £15, didn't fit the frame I had at the time so sold it. Now I have a frame which it'd be good for :(

garetha1980":2riy3bnb said:
ow sorry have just noticed the bit you wrote at the bottom of the pic oopps. anychance of seeing it complete.

As promised, up-to-date picture.

4301_176223295540_717250540_6959261_4676160_n.jpg

Brief spec:
XT rear mech
STX-RC front mech, cassette and 8spd shifters
Middleburn chainset (RS1?)
Pace Proclass 2 fork (+lockout)
Rock Shox Pro Deluxe shock
Mavic 217 rims on Hope hubs
Shimano DX V Brake set.
Easton Monkeylite carbon handlebar
carbon seat post
Kore stem
Goldtec LT plates

Ow nice one looks good i like it alot think only real thing is apart from the frame is mines a bit of retro with modern twist and ur is mostly all retro style but i like that. i like the rear shock on there was thinking about getting one for mine but never looked into weather the i2i and the stroke was the same.

Im afraid to say i allready sold the Tora's to a mate of mine for his zaskar sorry.

I don't think the i2i is the same. Since changing over I'm having a lot of trouble with the outer ring (which is a 46t monster anyway) catching the chainstay when there is no weight on the bike. Gonna replace that with a 42 which gives me the clearance.

rite ok ill steer away from that idea then does look like the LT plates are sitting a bit more horizontal than most of them, ow yeah there 190mm i2i instead of 185mm shame cos it does look sweet hopefully the chainring change sorts it out.

Back