Merlin Racing Cycle - newly painted pics in!

Single speed or gears? You mention single at the top of the page, just wondering if you were still working towards that.

No, I've decided no puppies will be needlessly slaughtered - it is going to have gears! Goddamn bank holiday means I won't have it until Tuesday though. Spoke to the guys at Bob Jackson this morning and for a £10 they will do youa copy of the original workcard telling you when it was made, by who etc so thought that would be nice to have with it - just hope it fits in with the groupset I have planned for it!

SO it's finally back from Bob Jackson! Here's some pics plus a couple of the old Freddie Grubb I also had done:

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00647.jpg
[/img]

:shock: :shock: those are beautiful, really really stunning I shall follow these builds with much anticipation :cool:

Lovely

Hi Joe
Really beautiful frames!
What a difference with the Merlin, you must be one happy fella today.
Keep the pics coming.

Jamie

Well it is £70 per frame for a straight respray, but mine came to a total of £270. That included 2 resprays, 2 sets of decals plus fitting, 1 lug lining, a frame repair, removing BB's, headset cups's and crown races, and the courier to and from my house.

Back