Fuquay time! Scans attached

If anyone has any pics of Fuquays etc (also the logo positioning on the frames etc) I would be dead happy.

Fuquay CMR scans MBI-october 1993 ➡️

fq1.jpg

fq2.jpg

fq3.jpg

;)

jez-2-many-bikes":11l3y13v said:
Wahoo - finally got a Fuquay on its way. Needs a respray tho as its a lovely bright green with dodgy orange forks!

As this is a new project/mission I need to decide upon a colour choice - I fancy going powder coat too.

Colours as follows: Dark red, rust, olive green, yellow, black or rootbeer.

Also Im attaching these scans of a Fuquay brochure I picked up from a show once. Tell ya there is hardly anything on the web....no pics at all.

If anyone has any pics of Fuquays etc (also the logo positioning on the frames etc) I would be dead happy.

Hey nice catalogue - I had some when I worked at Yellow Jersey at Chalk Farm in '94/'95.

P20":26nmqp5q said:
Sorry for the picture quality(i used my phone) but here is my mates Fuquay in SBC team red(the latest colour scheme) Out of action at the moment due to a crakced seat tube, but due to be resurected.

fuquay5rz.jpg

fuquay15iz.jpg

The decals are actually painted on :twisted:

that's a similar vintage to my 94/95 one i think

jez-2-many-bikes":1zvb3pe8 said:
Wahoo - finally got a Fuquay on its way. Needs a respray tho as its a lovely bright green with dodgy orange forks!

As this is a new project/mission I need to decide upon a colour choice - I fancy going powder coat too.

Colours as follows: Dark red, rust, olive green, yellow, black or rootbeer.

Also Im attaching these scans of a Fuquay brochure I picked up from a show once. Tell ya there is hardly anything on the web....no pics at all.

I had a fair few of those catalogues many moons ago Jez! Any idea whatever happened to Greg?

Anonymous":2wvzovld said:
Hi, new boy here...both to the forum and to the world of retro...

I've been mining the web for info on Fuquay's for some time, since becoming the proud owner of an NOS frame/ forks a year ago - this is just about the first glimpse of the name I've come across! would really like to find out more/ see more examples of his builds...

I bought a complete 'Pro-Circuit' 17" bike - on the basis of it's beautifully light, whippy and finely constructed frame...reckon it dates from about '95, but not sure...the signature crowns on the fork match up with Fuquay and enquiries with its previous owner confirmed it. Decals and two-tone red/ silver paint job are original but it is built up with a modern LX groupset. It's a lovely piece of work; forward facing seat clamp, gusseted frame etc. I will try and get some pictures tonight if anyone is interested...

Is Fuquay a name that comes up a lot on this forum/ site?

Cheers, W.E.

did you ever get those pix up?

Back