East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

perry":26efe6ti said:
i just hope the scotts dont burn out too early , like the start of next week :p not sure i can carry all of you on my shoulder as well as the crumpled bikes :LOL:

When I've finished putting them through their paces at Thrunton they will be fit for nothing :LOL:

Si

Dr S":mdmvptzi said:
perry":mdmvptzi said:
i just hope the scotts dont burn out too early , like the start of next week :p not sure i can carry all of you on my shoulder as well as the crumpled bikes :LOL:

When I've finished putting them through their paces at Thrunton they will be fit for nothing :LOL:

Si

if your nothing else youse are funny......or delusional anyroads

orange71":1f6pp4of said:
OK Unocoegro out, who's in?

Orange71 +1 (Simon)

Who else?

6pm in village car park? Rain or shine? :D

Is Ticknall likely to be a regular one ?
I work in Loughborough so can't make the Pines for 6 but could make Ticknall (not today though)

we could make it regular-ish, yes - it's more convenient for me (and my mate Simon who's coming today lives in Sileby)

My wife enjoyed her tapass

is that hood slang ?

i had a decent enough pedal today . past couple of days ive been going up the part i usually go down and down the part that is supposedly private , but i have yet to see an angry farmer so alls good . its a great downhill unlike the other i normally ride that is short and tech for a bit , along then down again . its a long sweeping track so you go at a decent speed for a long time . coming back I impressed a few kids riding along on the typical dads old bikes from when he rode to work that one week years ago as i hopped the curb outside the house at speed . one says to the other WOW DID YOU JUST SEE THAT " :LOL:

Quote:
My wife enjoyed her tapass

is that hood slang ?

:D :D :D I like that.....

Next week's ride at the Pines: Serious football on Wednesday, and I think Paul suggested we avoid Wednesday anyway 'cos of the time-trials, so how's everyone fixed for Thursday?

Matt I'm delighted the tapas was appreciated or your sacrifice would have been for nothing.. sorry you weren't with us ( Perry and Paul too ).

NakedGav I'm close to Ticknall so anytime you fancy a ride in that area send a PM.

Feeling mellow and relaxed again just like last night.... this time its the scotch (single malt and nothing to do whatsoever with clanmacretro)

Rob

Back