NE&Yorks- RBDW route survey Dalby- 23May

Looking forward to this one now. Not had a decent spin out for weeks. Still undecided what steed to bring... FAT, Yo, Schwinn, FAT, Yo, Schwinn.....Grrrrr!

Just to recap- who are we waiting for in Pickering for breakfast??

Me, Sith, Andy B and Sinnett for sure. Who else was is coming?

Si

Dr S":1kkg9m86 said:
Looking forward to this one now. Not had a decent spin out for weeks.
Same here, need to get out on the bike or I'll lose what little skill I had, can't lose any stamina as I have bugger all anyway ;)

Suntan lotion, or raincoat? BBC weather suggested sun. Gonna be soggy though. Should be OK I have invested in a real-shop-taxed new sticky tyre. :cool:

Is there a specific area/place we are searching for? Map sends us to the pickering bottom part of the NY moors. Sure it will make sense along the way..

reanimation":3ugcpxia said:
Suntan lotion, or raincoat? BBC weather suggested sun. Gonna be soggy though. Should be OK I have invested in a real-shop-taxed new sticky tyre. :cool:

Is there a specific area/place we are searching for? Map sends us to the pickering bottom part of the NY moors. Sure it will make sense along the way..

I thought you were coming with Marky Sinnett?? he knows the way. If its breakfast meeting see drivell above, if its Dalby- head to Thornton-le-Dale and follow signs for Dalby and Whitby. Dalby Forest drive is about 2 miles on the Right. Go through the toll booth and continue to the car park at Low Dalby. We should be there about 9:30ish.

Going to have a look at meto for the weather now. hope its warm and sunny!

Si

Yep, reanimation is with me, just concentrate on getting us back on the motorway network Mark from Todmorden. Will see you early doors tomorrow.

Weather forecast is good so I believe, but who cares will be a good laugh whatever the weather.

Will be on the alpinestars, but sadly in XTR trim and not DX as my brake levers ain't turned up :( . Will be boasting some suspension though in the form of Manitou 2's.

See you all tomorrow.

Mr Powdercoat says the Boulder and Yo will be ready about 3pm so if i can be bothered I will build one of them up for tomorrow. Otherwise its Klunker time :cool:

No word from Gil and Co. yet?

Si

Ah, that explains it then. Mark, printed a map as requested :cool:

If we know where abouts we're going then coolio ;)

Should be easy enough then. Should be a laugh whatever the weather throws at us.

Will have a further dig for my levers tonight while packing. :cool: Soz not found em yet

Dr S":1sguglei said:
Otherwise its Klunker time :cool:

We must compare the weights of the Klunker and the alpinestars, might not be so much in it. I've had many offers since I bought it from deep sea fisherman in need of anchors.

Back