Giant ATX 990 (Jonny T DH edition)

Just so happens that I'll be getting a spare set when I get my ATX 990 frame delivered. Got some on my 980 frame :D Only going to use 1 frame and 1 for spares ;)

Damn, was about to say you should fit some Jr-Ts... & then point out that I'd swap mine for your toras :LOL:

think they would make it too heavy for what i want it for. unfortunatley have to go up the hills too be able to come down them again haha and the freerides got lockout.

garetha1980":1e6ie055 said:
thanks. yeah Rob Warners was pritty much the same apart from a few differences as this is US jonnyT DH version e.g. fatter down tube and box section swing arm instead of tubular swing arm. think Rob warners was the TEAM ATX 990 (yellow and blue i think) just the UK equivalent i think.

This I mine. This is what you're on about? Although unless I'm mistaken a 990 was yellow and red. A 900 is yellow and blue. I have pictures of Giant riders on both though.

4301_175714505540_717250540_6949978_1150805_n.jpg

-Yik, just noticed that's not the most up-to-date photo. It's a bit more complete now!

AAaahh rite ok. Im still looking about trying to find out a bit more about mine i know its definatley a yank version but thats about all i know. Nice bike by the way are you building it up? if not i know someone who would take ur arm off for it. :LOL:

Back