BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hey yall

just messing around with this at the moment,

just fitted mint rockshox mag21's and changed the chainset to M952

what ya think?

weight is really light, fitted with alot off titanium, tune hubs etc.

Attachments

• SDC10107.JPG
    SDC10107.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,247
the kilauea looks really good. I've just had one sprayed the same silver and I'm waiting for a threaded headset so I can fix the P2 forks onto Kona racelight handle bars with the old velocity quill. It's good to see the special decal on your seat tube.

Hmmm, I think we've seen that birch before, very nice too. I'm not sure what year it is, but I'm guessing it might be a 95 or maybe a 96, but I thought I'd just mention that the stake probably ceased to perform any useful function when the tree was about two. Now it's the tree that's holding the stake up, not the other way round. I hope my children turn out like that.

Anthony":l6vvi5mw said:
Hmmm, I think we've seen that birch before, very nice too. I'm not sure what year it is, but I'm guessing it might be a 95 or maybe a 96, but I thought I'd just mention that the stake probably ceased to perform any useful function when the tree was about two. Now it's the tree that's holding the stake up, not the other way round. I hope my children turn out like that.

Perhaps it's been left on for sentimental reasons ;)

nice bike, but like stated, doesn't look like a 93.

you people would be happy to know the steak has been removed, i moaned at my dad and he removed it.

my parents have a thing about growing tree's. :D

I have a 94 Kilauea, but unfortunately it's yellow fading to red via orange, where it isn't stone chips. I've never seen one in the original colour in the flesh, so a true colour close up would be much appreciated. I assume it's a metallic finish, is it?

For some reason, I'm inclined to get mine returned to that silver/grey, although I know most people go for pearl white. It certainly looks good like that with XTR and titanium.

Nice bike, just noticed you have XTR with shifters, mechs and brakes but Coda cranks?, it would finish it off nicely with XTR cranks me thinks.

Back