Stockpiling - What have you saved?

oh, and Mavic Sunsets. Lots now in case I trash one. And a 36h just in case I run out of 32's.... :roll:

^^^ Gotta love Sunsets.

Sorry to go off topic but who saw those Sunset/Ti-Dye/Hope wheels on eBay recently?
Lovely stuff.

gump":3idfamhh said:
hmm, mebbe these...

gotta stop..

I'm with you there, Mr Gump, I've still got 6 RMBs in various states of undress floating around the place too. :roll: It's an obsession...

I guess all the thumbies I have would qualify as hoarding...including one set of XT's still in the wrapper. I guess I'll have to will them to someone.

Had an XTR cranksets issue a coupla months ago, but sorted that.. :twisted:

Now it seems to be stuff that I **think** would be good for my Yo! build.. Except that I could probably build two bikes with all the parts I've collected for it.. That's not counting the parts that are already on it :oops:

Now if I could just get off my @ss and pack/cost/shift that Bontrager frame :?

forge thumbshifter mounts, I think I have 4 sets of spares waiting to be put into use when the last of my gripshifters dies.
At one point I was also buying up bullet bros chain tensioners, got 3 of them.

Got a few old stock Marzocchi Z1 parts sitting in desk draws just in case. And for some reason I seem to have a collection of worn chains and toothless chain rings hanging on the wall....

Specialized Team Master/ Control amberwall tyres. Suddenly felt like I wanted to ride amberwalls forever. Didn't of course. But Amberwalls always looked so much better than black wall tyres.

Oh yeah, and X-Lite XLR Pro ti bars. Got a few of those as there aren't many 24in + flat bars out there with little sweep.

Back