NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Good to c the usual rivalry is strong!

Let's just add a little Welsh Valley action into it and we're off and running.

I will c u guys at Thrunton for a final Hurrah b4 the witch doctors tell me what is wrong with my gimpy leg on the Monday. I told them it was a war wound from the Falklands Conflict but strangely they didn't believe me! :oops:

Gazz/Kaiser: can u supply any Lycra clad beauties a la Mabie? That'll placate the locals. :LOL:

Looking fwd to it now dudes.

So the North East group team consist of A Yorkshireman, a Lincoln-er and a Welshman? Are all the geordies still over rebuilding Germany or something??

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ahway yer geet bunch a Geordie Shandypants, lets be havin yers!

Technically i'm Northumbrian, but i doubt most could tell between that and a Geordie :LOL:

Jack, are you departing from home or from Durham on sat morning? Don't fancy a car share do you? Gimp lord needs picking up now and its going to put on an hour each way if I pick MagicMrFunk up too. Going to struggle for space in the truck too as its just been kitted out for Le Mans which makes getting bikes in a pain.

Let me know dude

Si

Dr S":1gokygpr said:
Jack, are you departing from home or from Durham on sat morning? Don't fancy a car share do you? Gimp lord needs picking up now and its going to put on an hour each way if I pick MagicMrFunk up too. Going to struggle for space in the truck too as its just been kitted out for Le Mans which makes getting bikes in a pain.

Let me know dude

Si
I can drive myself if it makes things easier?

I'm starting to think that it might make sense in any case... I've only just seen that the Red at Dalby is 22 miles, and given my current levels of fitness, giving myself the option of a bailout might be wise... ;)

you boys are very organized- love the calander of events :cool:

I'm on holidays for your big weekend but I think I may try and swing a visit to my dad in madchester for the peak meet, take the boys down (gain brownie points) and then bugger off for the day, pray for me lads as I ask STMBO :roll:

Latest posts

Back