Orange forks - PSA

messiah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've got some exactly the same in a short threaded steerer. Does that make them more valuable?

messiah":3ryapwzz said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130079011742&rd=1&rd=1

Interesting to see what these go for... especially since one inch ahead forks are available from orange for £25 painted in whatever colour from the current range you would like. :LOL:

What when how why?!?! They've only got disc brake F8s for £54.95 on the Orange website & only available in matt black & 1 1/8"...

Tell us more! :)

I'd have gone for the eBay ones but not for that price... couldn't care less what finish they're in either.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
email Rachel at, sales@orangebikes.co.uk

Here was my question and reply...

Hi,

Somebody on singletrackworld suggested I contact yourselves about
buying some rigid one inch steerer forks. Ah, old kit from back in the
day,,,

Do you have such a thing available?

I would prefer ahead but threaded could be OK

Any colour options?

How much?

Cheers and many thanks,

Brian.