1994 PARKPRE PRO 825

Just want to say that this bike looks magnificent!!!! I would vote for the Onza's on this bike, but I do like your new ones as well.

Thanks. I may mount the black pair of Lizards on the back to see if they suite the slim lines of the Seat stays any better.

Lovely bike. Sadly it just reminds me how much I want a 17" Pro 825 *sniff* I'll never find one for sale, I don't think.

Lovely bike. Sadly it just reminds me how much I want a 17" Pro 825 *sniff* I'll never find one for sale, I don't think.

I paid £46.00 about 3 1/2 years ago posted on Ebay for the frame.

Does that help :cry:

HarryCrumb":3dnb87hi said:

I paid £46.00 about 3 1/2 years ago posted on Ebay for the frame.

Does that help :cry:

It helps..... if you are willing to let it go to me for £53.25 (I've allowed you 5% Inflation over 3 years)

;)

It helps..... if you are willing to let it go to me for £53.25 (I've allowed you 5% Inflation over 3 years)

Ha Ha I don't think I' ll take you up on your ever so generous offer.

Manitou HT":1aoq6uwy said:
Do you know what the frame weight is?
Plus you have an Ace bike I love it.

Hi, thanks, you have just spured me on to get some up to date pics, as there have been a couple of changes, from memory the frame was between 4lb and 4.5lb and the whole bike at current build just under 22lb, but that's with its current heavy weight shimano bb and an XT 737 rear mech.

I'll put some new pics up soon

hi, very nice bike. I never saw it in 17'. I've got a 19' singlespeed one.in the late 90' in paris there was a shop who sold it for peanuts...
I 'll put a picture of mine as soon I've got the right to do ;)

Cool stuff. I just bought a Pro 850 frame '17 same as yours. Though its had a messy repair at bottom of down tube and frame has weld marks on it from welding! Some people dont know how to look after bikes of prestige :cry: Still I have it now and will try to return it to it former glory or better!!
Pictures soon

Thats a wana have Bike ;)
Would love to have one, one day.... or when ever find one :)

Hoping for the new Updated Pics beside of the Extra Weight ;)

Latest posts

Back