Green Meanie 98 M2 Stumpjumper

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Now I don't know if this is a keeper....I have been a leetle trigger happy with Ebay and have too many things...plus a gold 98 steel Stumpjumper coming this week....I'm in deep shite if the Mrs finds out :LOL: :LOL: . And its a wee to big at 19" and my mate wants to buy it.
This arrived today.
1998 M2 Stumpjumper in (insert the right descriptive) green. I like it...a lot.
Took all the gubbings off and played around with some bits in the cave.
Eventually I think I want a 1x9....something to muck around with on the beach etc.
Can't do that with the UNO ring as its 1/8th and I guess a 1/8th chain won't go round a rear mech....plus I want a close ratio road mech and short cage.
Have a spider for the cranks....but don't like the looks.
Heyho.....we'll see.
Frame is not very far short of NOS. Sweet :cool:
Ebaystuff946.jpg

Ebaystuff947.jpg

Ebaystuff949.jpg

Ebaystuff950.jpg

M2

Lovely, a keeper for sure.
I think I am allowed to say it due to the colour, but its mint(y)! ;)

Jamie

im sure ive seen that backdrop before........ did you have a hei hei taken at the same spot?

Bike

Love the colour. Shame the pikees have robbed the pedals. Nice bike stand seen that design before.

:LOL: :LOL:
Which end of the street would you like to see....castle end or chip alley end?
Yup, same backdrop, same bl==dy job, same everything....well diff. bike :LOL:
Pedals...mmm...I will probably need some at some point...thanks for the heads up ;) :D

St Marys Street. Many a nice boozer around there. (A pint of Brains S.A please) Millenium Stadium is behind the buildings directly on the left. Cardiff Castle is at the end of the street in the direction you are looking.
Cardiff is decidely lacking in a decent bike shop in the centre of town.

That Specialized is very nice BTW

Back