The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT STS DH

18 " frame good condition ,no chips cracks to the frame ,shock in good working order bushes all good. Only after been let down on parts for the build i've sorta come to resign meself that it's not gonna get built & rode any time soon &'s taking up space .So rather than it gather dust I want to know whats it worth so I can offer to you guys or E bay it.
Thanks.

Attachments

• mini-DSCN1584.JPG
    mini-DSCN1584.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,384
Re: GT STS DH

Tomahawk kid":2gqb8jt1 said:
So rather than it gather dust I want to know whats it worth so I can offer to you guys or E bay it.
Thanks.

Give it to me and bathe in the good karma

Re: GT STS DH

REKIBorter":puagq8vt said:
Tomahawk kid":puagq8vt said:
So rather than it gather dust I want to know whats it worth so I can offer to you guys or E bay it.
Thanks.

Give it to me and bathe in the good karma

Wow nice one rekiborter wasn't aware it was worth that much !!
Ebays still an open option though.

Be love be peace be happy peace always. :)

Can i get an indication of worth on my creation please?

Pair of Noleen Crosslink ELT forks with custom Fox Float R shock.

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

Thanks Mike

tugster":3o52x3iy said:
Oh Dear I keep posting my new message in the wrong place. Story of my life. I am just a girl! Anyway, I will try again. I have a dyna tech 625ti, Colour purple. The bike was purchased new in about 1994. It was used for 6 months and is now in my garage. The bike is immaculate with all its original bits. etc. I would just like thoughts and comments on how much it's worth as I was thinking of selling it.

put up a picture of it (click add an atachment), there are a few dyna fans on here so it might help.

Specialized Rockhopper Comp 1990

I'll try one last time :roll:

I have a 1990 Specialized Rockhopper Comp which i have owned from new, not abused in original condition and all working as it should. I would like an idea of its value so i can list it in the for sale section.

Anyone have any ideas?

I will try and get some pics posted when i dig it out the shed :shock:

bought this off ebay the other day for my sisters fella to use.
thing is he doesnt want it (no supprises there ungrateful git)

now i know what was payed for it but what is it actually worth.

not sure of the its actual age but the chap it was bought off said he'd had it for at least 15 years.
its an M-Trax500 one of there titanium/cro-mo frames
comes with a complete exage groupset.

so how much is it worth as

A) a whole bike
B) split into groupset & F+F
just trying to make back what was spent on it :?
thanks

2dmfkok.jpg

ilyqt5.jpg

30svzo4.jpg

t86jw8.jpg

I guess an no one has responded to my Spec Rockhopper appeal above :roll: you are all waiting for me to put in the for sale section and jump on it if I put it up too cheap.

hey Stevieb you made it here at last! :D

from my point of view and this does depend on condition, and timing. I reckon 80 - 120 for a rocky comp of that era, you might get a little more splitting it for parts.

Really pictures will help, medium range models are usually picked up by people who are looking for the bike they had when they were young, mainly for nostalgia.... if only it was a blue/pearl 1988 comp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back