Ti Mega (AlpineStars)

Is that other 17 inch frame still available? How much does it worth? PM me please, i´m interested...

Gotchya, I took the tab for being bent and obviously didn't fully digest Retrobikeguy's description. I had not ever seen a front derailleur mounting tab afixed at that angle. :oops:

Definitely one helluva find. Would be nice to get hands on one of those. :twisted:

Hi there, I´m interested in one of that frames, please, pm price for the first one.

Many thans.

Many Thanks

I wish to thank everyone for thumbs-up and the enquiries, however, the frames are'nt mine yet, I found them in the store but also found that the asking price is rather steep. Give me until next week (when i head there again) to confirm and negotiate. :)

I have just found your amazing photos as scanning through forum (new to this as you can tell) on the off chance... are the frames still around? thanks J

can yo keep me in the possible selling loop as well as i already have the front mech and headset. I was going to put them on my 92 cro mega frame but this would knock spots off it!

A frame like this, with so many interested, 2 years later?

You guys really like to dig these teasers... :LOL: :LOL:

Back