Sinnett
Reanimation
MagicMrFunk
P20
Andy B +1

Maybes

Albash
Justbackdated[/quote]

Hey Si,won't be doing breakfast as I've got the little un to drop off a the grandparents before setting off,should be at Dalby for about 10 though :D

Just incase I do make it in time for a fry up, what's the location of said greasy spoon?

Andy B":1tfkq84e said:
Just incase I do make it in time for a fry up, what's the location of said greasy spoon?

Russels Cafe in Pickering. Turn off the A170 at the lights in Pickering Sp. NYM Railway (theres only one set and one turn off so you can't fail) and park in the carpark on the corner. I'll be in a Yellow Merc Vito Duoliner and Sinnett has a Silver Vectra. I'll be there about 8:15 all going to plan. Should you be late, on foot turn right up toward the station and after 50yds turn right onto the high street past the bank. Russel's is on the right a hundred yards along with a green frontage.

Looks like I'm bringing my black FAT out for another run as the Schwinn has developed a dodgy noise in the rear hub. Will investigate at work tomorrow.

Si

Cool, this looks right by your description, car park on the corner etc etc: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 8&t=h&z=16

TH1_155200818RUSSELL%E2%80%99S%20CAFE,%20PICKERING.JPG

Hope the Schwinn's OK!

Back