Health

Grobbebol

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

long time since I've been around.
Problem is I have serious problems with my wrists and had to let them rest for quit some time. Worser is I can't cycle or build anything because I can't put enough strengt. It might recover but I have to think it will not.

So, nice start of the year and lucky for me I now no longer work in the workshop but found my place in the office. And since I can't build I do not buy and saved some cash lately...new adventure hahaha!

Anyway, I have some parts around and I think some of you might be interrested.

First is a road frameset, Klein Quantum Pro in I think painted dessert. Size 54cm center/top. I will add it to the for sale section but if someone is looking drop me a mail. I will shoot pics in the daylight.

Second is not a part...might be a part of history: my GT RTS2.
It has to go, I need space and it needs to be polished and I can't do that!
It will break my heart to see this bike go to some fool who doesn't know what he deals with so keep an eye on the sales part, I will shoot pics from this bike and post it. And again, drop me a mail if...

Pics will be taken in daylight so probably during the weekend.
Thanks for watching and keep up the Retro works!

Cja!
Nanne.

I chipped my scaffoid in my wrist from a stupid crash years ago, so I appreciate how mega painful wrists can be when trying to cycle :(
have you tried running a waay higher stem than normal? I thought it would be a major loss of power, doesnt make anywhere near as much difference as I thought :) ... better on the lower back too :)

Bad news on your wrists and biking.

I am sure someone here will look after your bikes well.

Yep, it really S*$Ks but as always: it could have been worser!

At least I can still drive the MTB and indeed with swapping the bar a bit higher and the seat a bit more forward it's a good ride. I wish I could say that from my roadbike. I tried on the hometrainer and after 15/20 minutes my wrists hurt so much I can't even grab the brakelevers firmly enough to make a stop. So it has to go too. I will post a pic of that one too comming weekend but I think it will go here in Holland. Trek 5500 with Ultegra 9 and Dura-Ace wheels.
To modern, I know!
That's why I think it will go in Holland hehehe.

Thanks for all the nice comments so far. Cheers!

Nanne.

Grobbebol":oqnqtn6f said:
Yep, it really S*$Ks but as always: it could have been worser!

At least I can still drive the MTB and indeed with swapping the bar a bit higher and the seat a bit more forward it's a good ride. I wish I could say that from my roadbike. I tried on the hometrainer and after 15/20 minutes my wrists hurt so much I can't even grab the brakelevers firmly enough to make a stop. So it has to go too. I will post a pic of that one too comming weekend but I think it will go here in Holland. Trek 5500 with Ultegra 9 and Dura-Ace wheels.
To modern, I know!
That's why I think it will go in Holland hehehe.

Thanks for all the nice comments so far. Cheers!

Nanne.

You are not Nanne Faas by any chance?

Back