NE&Yorks- RBDW route survey Dalby- 23May

Dr S":274qbxan said:
...and looks like I'm going to be Klunkin' 36lbs of vintage Schwinn round!
and you will still be faster than I am on my 28lb new fangled full susser ;)

Think I can still make this ride as I should be able to get the car serviced on the Friday night.

Might be a +1 with a retro Stumpy (if he finishes off the servicing my car in time)

Cool- looking forwrd to some new faces coming along.

Just need Albash, Timbackdated, P20, MagicMrF and Reanimation to confirm.

Who's doing breakfast? Weather forcast is looking promising for the Schwinn- I can't ride it in the wet as the brakes don't work!

Si

I'm afraid I'm going to have to cry off this one

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will actaully make it to my first retro meet one day !

Feck, further than I expected.

To "Dalby Forest Dr, Thornton-le-Dale, North Yorkshire YO18 7, United Kingdom"

Its 116 miles from here, and 83 miles from my folks, and thats Google miles not getting lost miles, all during sleep time.

Shabba! :eek: not gonna confirm yet, see how the week goes, anything could happen it usually does! :LOL:

Could be tempted with BDWer though :)

FunkyMrMagic":29hanum4 said:
I'm still on for this. Am I still OK for a pickup just off junction 63, or am I making my own way there now?

Yeah, no worries. It will be early doors (pre 7AM) as I need a full English before nine or I'm good for nothing.

Reanimation- how about you and Sinnett getting your heads together on a car share? Yourboth from lancs/ mancr, you could meet en route. Having company makes a journey shorter by half!

Si

reanimation":3sdqrn90 said:
Its a good idea Si :cool: Will have a stink about that. :)

Don't stink Mark :D , pm me and i'll pick you up on route. An early start but well worth it. Dalby is a fantastic place to ride.

Back