Serotta TiMax

for now i will have to do with the parts i have.
i am weird i guess but when i have something in my head i won't change the target easily .
BTW the only Ahead titanium Ibis stems i found were polished titanium which will not suit the build.

i know that most of you guys did not like it that i took the original orange one-off paint off but i had in my head that i wanted a white TiMax.
Well, here it is...for now...
I still am waiting for the last decals and the panel lines.
Also i hope the NOS white Onza's will arrive atlast,..they are now 3 weeks in transit from the UK :evil:

serottawit.jpg

SerottaWhite-.jpg

and without flash

Serotta-timax-white.jpg

That is very nice indeed. Needs the white porcs though , not keen on the psychos at all :? . Since they have been coming up regularly it makes me think how lovely that would look with Morati cranks :twisted:

Strange abotu the post. I sell books on eBay and it just took 28 days for a book to get from the UK to Ireland :shock: . No explanation but it did turn up eventually.

look forward to seeing more progress. I think that the Timax is possibly the bike I covet most from your collection. If you ever want to sell ;)

:D
Dave.

Thanks Dave

i have been thinking about the Morati cranks but for now i think it is to much money , but i guess i will have to buy them sometime soon,..
And the post,..what can i say,..the Proshift from Portugal took almost 2 months, the Fat form the US even longer :evil:

Hi Bas,

Congrats with your white Serotta you ever wanted :cool:

It looks very sophisticated, like I am used to see with Serottas.

Looking forward to what direction you will go with the build.

i like the white. a lot. i would never ride it w/a 0º stem but that's me and how i like my fit.
it would look better w/ silver rims imo.
anyways it's an AWESOME ride.

serotta

THAT SEROTTA IS NICE!

Erh, on the Nuke Proof: I see some XTR V levers matched to Machine tech canti brakes?
Does this work?

Back