NE&Yorks- RBDW route survey Dalby- 23May

Dr S":2gkzhw6i said:
sinnett177":2gkzhw6i said:
Dr S":2gkzhw6i said:
Looking like a run out on the modern at this rate- Boulders in bits, Wicked is for sale, Klunker is too heavy and that leaves the 87 FAT or the Cotic.

87' FAT it is then :cool: ! 91' alpinestars for me :D !

FAT is now sporting period correct XT M730 mechs so can be classed as finished at last. Looking forward to seeing the Alpinestars Mark- always nice builds you do.

Si

Gonna start looking for some DX gear for it, really enjoying riding it. Rode 50 road miles on it today, feeling it now mind. Kidding myself that i'll do the same tomorrow :?

oh $hit

just realised my car is booked in for a service on the day of the ride.

really wanna make this ride so will see if I can rearrange the service.

Got the heads up from Sinnett again, cheers mate, eek, but its only 2 mins since I survived the last adventure! Need to put some time in the garage really and I'm sh1te at mornings as you noticed last time :oops: They got a good mix of brekkies at this place? cos I don't do meat. ;)

The invite of 'modern' is tempting, only christened my new built play bike on the BMX track so far, interested to see how a short not-so-light modern with 36/16 performs out n about... hmmm that or the Fox, all t'others unfinished as ya do. :LOL:

reanimation":2wxvi7pu said:
Got the heads up from Sinnett again, cheers mate, eek, but its only 2 mins since I survived the last adventure! Need to put some time in the garage really and I'm sh1te at mornings as you noticed last time :oops: They got a good mix of brekkies at this place? cos I don't do meat. ;)

The invite of 'modern' is tempting, only christened my new built play bike on the BMX track so far, interested to see how a short not-so-light modern with 36/16 performs out n about... hmmm that or the Fox, all t'others unfinished as ya do. :LOL:

You'll be fine,bring whatever you like I'm gonna be on a fully rigid singlespeed :cool:

...and looks like I'm going to be Klunkin' 36lbs of vintage Schwinn round!
Be good to have you with us again matey- go on, you know you want to :D

Si

reanimation":3itiqzrv said:

Are you going to sign up for The Big Dirty Weekender too?

Si

Dr S":154gy01h said:

Si

Don't panic,a fork leg is winging its way over.Posted Saturday morning so should be with you Monday :D

MJN":1vfahaoa said:
Dr S":1vfahaoa said:

Si

Don't panic,a fork leg is winging its way over.Posted Saturday morning so should be with you Monday :D

Oh its by choice matey! If CK and GF could haul them over Pearl Pass at 12,000ft I'm sure I can do a lap of Dalby. It wasn't built to be a garage queen thats for sure :cool:

Thanks for the fork leg mate- I can add it to the pile of frames and parts going to the powdercoater on Tuesday. No more fancy paint for me boys, its all going to be tough powder and lots of riding from now on*

Si

*apart from the PACE which is just too nice to use :cry:

Dr S":10hmyiy1 said:

Si

Don't forget what happened to me over Cutgate with 30+ pounds of Dual Response!!!

I'm still getting over it - really!! Didn't touch a bike for 2 weeks after and am still not up to speed at all.

But then you're not QUITE as old as me are you ;) ;)

Back