Spring 2007 RetroBike meet - Sat 24th March North Downs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolio... ill be on the Team Violet shockabilly :) out for a bit in the evening, but not 100% on the staying yet! how much are the b+b's round them ways???

346382123_l.jpg

Matt et al,

Chris and I are meeting outside Nirvana cycles at 9am, anyone who wants to come along is more than welcome..

Good man!!! 9am start!! Couple of hours later than I usually meet up, but ideal cos of the drive.

Room for one more...?

Hi all! It' s been toooooo long since I last dropped in here to perv at all these delightful old skool beauties. Drool...

Anyhu, can anyone join in to this very-interesting-sounding Retro Rideâ„¢ on the 24th (25th?)?

Erm... just how retro must one's bike be? :)

Of course mate, and welcome!

I think the Reccy Ride is this Sunday with Hilts sorting out a route, then the RBMeet is four weeks later in March..

What bike ya got? Them Purple bolts in your Avatar look retro enough ;)

Cheers 'Roon! Wasn't sure if it was 'invite only'...

I spend a lot of time hacking on my old Merlin (Cycles of Lancashire, not, sadly, the Ti kings) Cromo ('96) but my babies are my '97 Cinder Cone (so much purple anodising it hurts to look at...) and the '95 Orange P7 (survived being driven into but not as straight as it was!)

This ride looks to be the coolest event of the YEAR!

jawj":tdeyor91 said:
I spend a lot of time hacking on my old Merlin (Cycles of Lancashire, not, sadly, the Ti kings) Cromo ('96) but my babies are my '97 Cinder Cone (so much purple anodising it hurts to look at...) and the '95 Orange P7 (survived being driven into but not as straight as it was!)

We need photos! Put them up in the Readers' Bikes forum ;)

Love to see the Cinder Cone with all that anodisationingness.. Purple has officially been deemed cool :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back