The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
daj":3c6kj95d said:
Set of curve cantis?

Need a clean up and not perfect

DSC05694.jpg
20euros?
(as they are "nothing special" and pretty used.)

I need to raise some funds to justify buying a :shock: modern :shock: bike. I have a mint, and I mean mint, Specialized Rochopper 1998 17" steel framed. The groupset is mostly STX-RC with Manitou Pro forks, Ritchey tubeset, Ritchey OCR hubs and rims, all original Ritchey and Specialized finishing kit. The bike really is in pristine original condition. The only additions are the rather lovely Fred Salmon barends.

What should I sell it for?

Attachments

• ss-006.jpg
    ss-006.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,361
  • ss-005.jpg
    ss-005.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,361
  • ss-004.jpg
    ss-004.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,361
Kona Lava Dome 1996

Hi, am considering moving on my Kona Lava Dome. It's a 1996 model and 16in frame size. Briefly, STX front mech, LX rear mech, STX hubs, XT V-Brakes and Rock Shox to mention a few components. Interested in what people think it is worth. Cheers

Attachments

• Lava Done.jpg
    Lava Done.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,329
1994 Cannondale Super V

I can't find anything of this vintage on eBay so I'll put it up here and see if anyone has any ideas what it's worth. My guess is "not much". ;)

Hate clicking on links? Have a photo:

Main thread with background, spec, and why I'm posting here:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=423554#423554

I've dusted it down a bit since my parent's garage clearout but that's it. the alps shock could use a service and fresh gear cables would make the rear mech work better (the routing on these 'dales is messy), other than that it's holding up well.

you can expect to attract £70+ for the frame alone on the lava dome and £40+ for the judys if they work

How much do you chaps reckon I could get for a full M900 groupset? Everything except post and headset... wheels are built onto Campag rims.

Its all mint, very near as new.

Oh Dear I keep posting my new message in the wrong place. Story of my life. I am just a girl! Anyway, I will try again. I have a dyna tech 625ti, Colour purple. The bike was purchased new in about 1994. It was used for 6 months and is now in my garage. The bike is immaculate with all its original bits. etc. I would just like thoughts and comments on how much it's worth as I was thinking of selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back