Two Tribes- MacRetro v's NE&Yorks- Thrunton Woods 6-6-09

NE and Yorks

But arnt the NE and York groups racing on the Monday?
Just like the Olympics where those 'gifted' athletes race the special races the day after the rest. ;) ;)

sniger, :) :) snigger :) :) snigger

Jamie

Re: NE and Yorks

Jamiedyer":2ljmf56g said:
But arnt the NE and York groups racing on the Monday?
Just like the Olympics where those 'gifted' athletes race the special races the day after the rest. ;) ;)

sniger, :) :) snigger :) :) snigger

Jamie

Singling yourself out for some 'special' treatment are we Janey??

Card Marked ;)

:LOL:

special friends

Pg3_special_olympics.gif

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Janey

As DaveDH's spokesman, in that he is the silent, thoughtful kind, I must state that he will not attend the Thrunton Duel to the Death just as I am not.

We cultured east coast scots leave the dirty work to our more earthy western comrades. We are the administrators, they are the creative workers. ;)

NE Group, I pity you, may god have mercy on your souls :LOL:

Now must get back to that big fence we're building around Strathclyde, got to keep them where we can see them.......... :LOL: , only kidding guys..........or am I ;)

Re: special friends

Jamiedyer":26grm11z said:

That's a bit OTT jamie- not really funny mate- chalk it up to the antipodian sense of humour (you sick c@nt- scottish sense of humour :twisted: )

Another coward in the Tartan ranks eh? Might have to rename him UphillDave as in 'uphill gardener'

Hey Janey, fabulously un-PC bit of photoshopping there!

Si

You NE lot are one to talk about cowards, you've got loads of bods on your books but we have only seen 2 or 3 of you. Wheres the rest of your brave army ;)

Hey I'm a lover, not a fighter so enough of this cross border antaginism, esp. from folk who are going to be absent ;)

I'm looking for a nice wee run in the northumbrian hills with some unfit middle aged like-minded goons, not the wars of independance-

love is all you need :cool:

that said put up a few sweets as prize money and I'll race anyone to the top of a hill :LOL: :LOL:

and win I hasten to add ;)

btw gil will it be cool to pick up the clockwork decals we talked about at dalby or is posting still the better option?

velomaniac":21aprfz5 said:
You NE lot are one to talk about cowards, you've got loads of bods on your books but we have only seen 2 or 3 of you. Wheres the rest of your brave army ;)

We've only seen 2-3 too. A right flakey bunch up here. Always something more important to do.

On the other hand, we have something called 'jobs' down here, helps with the 'ecconomy' and keeps you hairy lot in Giros, Irn Brew and battered Mars bars.

:LOL:

Si

Latest posts

Back