What colour to paint my bike?

Voodoo's are lovely looking frames Russell, I never seem to see many about can remember ordering a catalogue when they first came out didn't they have something going on with kooka cause they alsways seemed to be advertised with their parts. Well its looking like white I think.

My second kestrel is a nice pearl/irridescent white and it does look nice, frame and forks cost me £70ish to get done at the local car paint shop.

main.php

does look really good in the sun, they told me that you could have virtually any colour done in this finish - not just white .

have you thought about trying the local car paint shop :?: lot of nice car colours to choose from :!:

I was thinking about getting my old Yeti re-sprayed - if I did that, I think I'd do it pearlescent white, it just looks soooooo good.

Always fancied a zebra stripe frame, though. Not sure why ...

To be honest retrobikeguy probably going to be spraying myself using a good old can of spray paint, did my other bike frame in a candy pearlescent pink, pics of it in non retrorides lol. But the white does look very nice on your kestrel, (jammy git for having 2 of em though) ad my frame as wishbone seatstays aswell so thanks for the pic think its made my mind up.

MadCowKev":1ycny4qw said:
my Klein was going to be pearlescent white before i read this thread!

why not now :?: its obvious its a colour that lends itself well to fat tubes bikes.

then we could have a white pearlescent bike of the month comp :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

okay - for that very reason I'll go Pearlescent white - Retrobikeman - who did your Kestrel decals? Are they made from that reflective material?

Back