MacRetro chat and rides thread

The suns poked its head out so I reckon I'll head back out, well since you done an hour more than me the day :LOL:

sounds good, let me see If I can come up with something between me and you and we can get a date- will have to be a bit later in the evening as I need to get the troops into bed, but it is light much later these days so we should still get a 1.5.

I see your sniffin around FATS as well, money burnin a hole is it? :LOL:

kaiser":tsnv9l5d said:
The suns poked its head out so I reckon I'll head back out, well since you done an hour more than me the day :LOL:

the only thing I'm doing is getting in the car going to troon and getting a fish dud from the wee hurrie- enjoy your spin BTW if you are putting lx wheels on why not black lx canti's too?- that's whats on the dale at the moment and they are in great nick- was toying with the idea of v's for dalby anyway.

clockworkgazz":2pah9155 said:
kaiser":2pah9155 said:

the only thing I'm doing is getting in the car going to troon and getting a fish dud from the wee hurrie- enjoy your spin BTW if you are putting lx wheels on why not black lx canti's too?- that's whats on the dale at the moment and they are in great nick- was toying with the idea of v's for dalby anyway.

I have a set of early black XT canti's, ps do you have skewers? The front wheel I'm giving you has a special skewer.

Just seeing what's about, need to have a word in several ears if you want to bag a fat- mind you don't have the dosh just yet :oops: :roll:

7.30 is a bit better for me, there is a short trail around some castle outside troon begins with a d I think?

clockworkgazz":tmwo81v5 said:
Just seeing what's about, need to have a word in several ears if you want to bag a fat- mind you don't have the dosh just yet :oops: :roll:

7.30 is a bit better for me, there is a short trail around some castle outside troon begins with a d I think?

I have black shimano ones not period but matching I think, will be cool just bring a rear Q/r and we can do a straight swap.

clockworkgazz":90ccroky said:

eh aye ok I'll meet you there :roll: :LOL: that'll be dundonald or if your local dundunalt. I'll look into it if you like its next to my work

yeah dundonald castle that's the place- I have done the trail, it is not very long but quite nice, good for a few runs, have a look and let me know if you think of anywhere better.

Back