Merlin Decals Help...

Carsten,

that seems pretty definative - thank you. Will get them out and pluck up the courage.

Thanks all.

Gus, I've been in the depths of my garage and found the set of instructions that came from Merlin (it helps being a hoarder sometimes)

At the top you'll see the Rob V signature that I didn't apply, are your decals like that?

Here are the instructions:

Attachments

• Merlin 2 (Medium).JPG
    Merlin 2 (Medium).JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,233
Standard silk screen decals produced by SSSINK

apply and debase per Steve's instructions.

cheers,

rody

Steve,

am just prolonging bedtime by 5 mins (very risky) and am frantically looking them out to see if they are the same.

Rody - thanks. And what was that georgeous paintjob's SS you had on here a couple of months back? Beautiful.

Gus

Attachments

• merlin2.jpg
    merlin2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 857
Steve, bless you for being a little hoarder!

they look like this - which is I think the same as yours. So what do your instructions say exactly?

I have to say, the front paper is almost falling off, so i can't see them being a rub over laser cut type now.

Attachments

• merlin.jpg
    merlin.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 858
They're the kiddies!

Gus, if you're having difficulty reading the instructions (it wasn't the best of photos I know) I could write them out or email them to you.

Steve

Steve, wasn't that good at reading them last night at bedtime, but think that's fine today. will blow the pic up and see what they say.

thank you muchly.

gus

Latest posts

Back