Two Tribes- MacRetro v's NE&Yorks- Thrunton Woods 6-6-09

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
MacRetro v's NE&Yorks

Thrunton Woods, Longframlington, Northumberland

Saturday 6th June at 9:30

Ride to the death!

gil_m":65u8ppzl said:
Si, Don't think you will get many of the NE crew it's SSUK that weekend in Dalby!

This will be us on route to Dalby, pop in to see the natives for a cuppa and a ride.

gil_m":lq4azp5n said:
Si, Don't think you will get many of the NE crew it's SSUK that weekend in Dalby!

Yeah no worries matey. Plan was to distract the invading hoards from Scotland en route to your own fine event. Last thing we want is those hairy skirt wearing Scots raping, burning and pillaging through our border towns- we've had enough of that in the past!

Are you and the guys still on for next saturday? can we have a sneeky peek at the SSUK course??

SO FAR
MacRetro
Clockworkgash
Kaiser
Jimihendrix

NE Group
Sithlord
Dr S
Alp_willie

Si

Si,

Hear what your saying Si, good plan, think we will have enough on our hands on the Saturday ride as it is :)

Next Saturday...Doing my best but still looking up in the air at the moment, depends how much we get sorted this weekend, at least the FE have OK'ed the course now :)

gil_m":39qjdhvv said:
Si,

Hear what your saying Si, good plan, think we will have enough on our hands on the Saturday ride as it is :)

Next Saturday...Doing my best but still looking up in the air at the moment, depends how much we get sorted this weekend, at least the FE have OK'ed the course now :)

Well if you need a hand on saturday just ask. I'm sure the rest of the guys will be cool as long as we get a little riding in at some point.

Si

Youse will need to get a better name than the NE group :roll: was hoping to get davedownhill too.

SO FAR
MacRetro
Clockworkgash
Kaiser
Jimihendrix
Jamie

NE Group
Sithlord
Dr S
Alp_willie

kaiser":2k31e58g said:
Youse will need to get a better name than the NE group :roll: was hoping to get davedownhill too.

Any suggestions? can't be anything geordie realated as the Yorks guys will kill you on arrival at Dalby.

Si

Back