Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a facination for tinfoil shiny cokecan bikes and I cannot show up in front of a significant gathering of Retrobikers on an Alloy GT, it would be wrong. :roll:

Saying that though, when only riding with you lot, I've got no problem with modern kit equipped GT's, they do look built for modern trail centres ie overbuilt and suspension sorted. :)

velomaniac":2j0sgtrv said:
I do not have a facination for tinfoil shiny cokecan bikes and I cannot show up in front of a significant gathering of Retrobikers on an Alloy GT, it would be wrong. :roll:

:LOL: :LOL: Well said sir! Gazz at least can be saved as long as he continues to get rid of all of the monkey metal machines...Kaiser on the other hand ;)

Having read through the last bundle of posts I have to say that I'm really bummed that I'm gonna miss this :cry: but there's always next year eh?

Well just come then AC :twisted: , It will be a great run out with the NE boys on sat. and we can sneek you into the forrest under cover of darkness, Kaiser has a 5 hun err I mean man, tent that he says anyone can sleep in- velo is convinced that he will only make it round once so no ME excuses allowed or accepted if he can make it.

I will even let you play some of your new fangled progressive music tapes in the car- go on, you know you want to, you could be dead next year so there may not be another chance :shock: :LOL:

oh yeah enough of the monkey metal comments fixie boy, or else I'll snip your one and only brake cable and see how you get on then :twisted:

bugger hope you now don't die in a bike/brake related accident as my defence will have a real issue explaining this thread away :shock:

Look left look right and look left again AC, promice me.

Attachments

• 1690060-The-Green-Cross-Code-Man-0.jpg
    1690060-The-Green-Cross-Code-Man-0.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,796
awaycaboose":1e7s624n said:
velomaniac":1e7s624n said:

:LOL: :LOL: Well said sir! Gazz at least can be saved as long as he continues to get rid of all of the monkey metal machines...Kaiser on the other hand ;)

Having read through the last bundle of posts I have to say that I'm really bummed that I'm gonna miss this :cry: but there's always next year eh?

Why you.....(shaky fist) :LOL:

Just come, theres plenty of space and it'll be cheap if you don't want to ride you can be the retrobike photographer.

:LOL: :LOL: :roll: Thanks for the sentiment Gazz and Kaiser but alas it just isn't a goer. As well as the M.E. I've got exams and work to finish off for a number of classes and the sad thing is that I'm just too anal to not try and get it all done! :LOL:

By this time next year though I'll be blase about the whole college thing and will be living like a proper student; smokin' tabs, drinkin' at lunch time, spending student loans on bikes and hifi's you know the kind of thing.

I am expecting a well documented report with pictures though so I can see what I missed.

you really don't get the whole concept of student life do you :?: , ahh tell you, the students of today.

When I was a student, learning guff was for girls and folk interested in passing so called "exams" and in the end where does that get you, read the handbook and say out load

"FECK IT I'LL GO!"

..........and one day you'll be a retrobike SSUK09 man, my son.

clockworkgazz":wt52sn4s said:
you really don't get the whole concept of student life do you :?: , ahh tell you, the students of today.

When I was a student, learning guff was for girls and folk interested in passing so called "exams" and in the end where does that get you, read the handbook and say out load

"FECK IT I'LL GO!"

Well I've tried to explain as best I can so maybe I should couch it in terms you'll understand...if I go the missus will freekin' kill me. :LOL:

awaycaboose":lssq17un said:
clockworkgazz":lssq17un said:

"FECK IT I'LL GO!"

Well I've tried to explain as best I can so maybe I should couch it in terms you'll understand...if I go the missus will freekin' kill me. :LOL:

pretty sure he'll get that one :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back