NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

toons":h1nw5zxd said:
WoW, its look canny up there like.

Reet i'm grounded until next weekend, Si & Si are you free 23rd/24th?

Which day is best for you guy's?

We are going down to Dalby on the Saturday. And Sith will be licking his wounds on the Sunday!

toons":zjnak42z said:
NP, weekend after?

Booked solid at work until mid June then its Le Mans, then Mountain Mayhem, Hols in Devon then my birthday weekend. So its mid July until I get a free Saturday. Thats quite depressing- wish I hadn't looked at my Diary now :cry:

Sith Lord trying to recreate the battle of Bannockburn, good plan, the Tartan Army won that one, you lot was slaughtered :D :D :D

velomaniac":1jc5kehm said:
Sith Lord trying to recreate the battle of Bannockburn, good plan, the Tartan Army won that one, you lot was slaughtered :D :D :D

I know :shock: Sith and I are the only NE members who are going so far and Sith is as much use as a chocolate teapot in battle. And he's the one stiring up trouble :roll: The hairy skirt wearing masses from over the border will leave us slain once again.

Si

Dr S":2l99n6xg said:
velomaniac":2l99n6xg said:

I know :shock: Sith and I are the only NE members who are going so far and Sith is as much use as a chocolate teapot in battle. And he's the one stiring up trouble :roll: The hairy skirt wearing masses from over the border will leave us slain once again.

Si

Mind you Velo, at least he has a backbone and is going to do battle for King and country. You on the other hand are leaving it up to an Englishman and a German to fight your battles :roll: :oops: Pathetic! :LOL:

Dr S":1y6gav2p said:
Dr S":1y6gav2p said:
velomaniac":1y6gav2p said:

Si

Mind you Velo, at least he has a backbone and is going to do battle for King and country. You on the other hand are leaving it up to an Englishman and a German to fight your battles :roll: :oops: Pathetic! :LOL:

Gash is a bit of a turncoat as well when it suits him, anyway the auld alliance of germany/australia will be rolling. It was australia wasn't it ?

Dr S":3axvwfv1 said:
Dr S":3axvwfv1 said:
velomaniac":3axvwfv1 said:

Si

love it!

your not going to take that are you velo- from a yorkshire man type fella- they can take away our freedom but they canny take away......erm.....what was it again.......bugger it's on the tip of ma aussie tongue.....och I've forgotten what aye was saying.....I'm paraphrasin' here but summit like.......

piss aff ya english bastards!

kaiser":75udwycm said:
Dr S":75udwycm said:
Dr S":75udwycm said:
velomaniac":75udwycm said:

Si

Gash is a bit of a turncoat as well when it suits him, anyway the auld alliance of germany/australia will be rolling. It was australia wasn't it ?

Just don't mention the war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k7U-_tJVmw

;)

Of course I'm going to take that, I merely pointed out a historical fact, I negated to mention the countless battles in which they totalled us. You do not mess with your neighbour when he is so much bigger than you are.

To paraphrase a line from the animated feature 'Robots', my bike is made from a special alloy, Afraidium - its yellow and tastes of chicken :roll:

Also I'm 3/8th English and possibly 1/16th Spanish who also got repeatedly beaten by an at the time much less powerful England in history past.

In short I'm no messin !

Hey where did all the white feathers come from................................

Back