Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
who gives a toss about guided tours- we are mavericks, loners, weirdos, ploughing our own furrow- lets get lost later on, that's wot I say.

I am not a sheep!

Baa Baa :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2xu3n3cm said:
yeah I think that it is your race number- happy to have you as an hon. member of the clan macretro- I will pm you my mobile number and you can give me a call, would be good to have a pootle around the course and a beer of course. :cool:

Don't rely on your mobile in dalby,they don't work very well in there.

I'm begining to go off you Gaz and as regards sheep I have slaughtered 48 of the wee baaaaaaaaaaastards in the last couple of days :(

So best not to be a sheep in my presence :LOL:

Do what you like its your holiday, I'll be with the SS crowd as I was SS before I was Retro.

Cheers

perry":2aqjsi01 said:
any chance a southerner could join campmacretro ?

eh aye ahm sure you'll be fine :D well considering we'll have a half german an aussie and an english think you'll pass the criteria :LOL:

kaiser":2tqxjd4x said:
perry":2tqxjd4x said:
any chance a southerner could join campmacretro ?

eh aye ahm sure you'll be fine :D well considering we'll have a half german an aussie and an english think you'll pass the criteria :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

we've always been a nation of mongrals tis true.

Velo do you get to take any of the wee fluffy things home

mmmm mint sauce, very apt don't you think.

Livestock gets to come on site but can only leave via the chimney.
Worrying comparison to certain camps in 1940's Europe don't you think.
I'm just following orders........................

Don't half make me want a lamb casserole though :roll:

Again, cannot decide on my SS steed, too much choice, Trek looks well cool but I think a little too stiff from a comfort point of veiw, help I can't decide :roll:

velomaniac":294vk2m1 said:
Livestock gets to come on site but can only leave via the chimney.
Worrying comparison to certain camps in 1940's Europe don't you think.
I'm just following orders........................

Don't half make me want a lamb casserole though :roll:

Again, cannot decide on my SS steed, too much choice, Trek looks well cool but I think a little too stiff from a comfort point of veiw, help I can't decide :roll:

remember I still have that GT frame and those RST's I spoke about ;)

Not helping my decision Kaiser, do not need another choice.

Anyway Stumpies rigid forks fit trek perfect so Trek goes rigid for first ride and the Trek is dead lightweight so may even build up as you suggested with eno wheel and even a high for me 2:1 ratio.

Geometry for an alloy bike is surprisingly old school looking added to by my wide riser bar high stem combo. Unless it rides awful I think Trek in with a good shout for Dalby.

Unlikely to make CV tomorrow for test ride, the dreaded ME is acting up at the mo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back