MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":3k8fg03l said:
What size is yours and is there ever a danger that I could get a shot and put your theory to the test?

whit? a shot? pull the other one. the frame is a 16" which has a comparable toptube to an 18" normal(?) bike so an 182 for you would be ideal.

well if the proflex sells I might just put out a wanted add- still goes against the grain, spesh was corp. americana and I hated that BITD, but to be fair I have mellowed over the years.

I've been trying to glom as much fat chance info as I can, this build looks like it may be skipping the q a bit but don't want to slap any old shite on it :?

If I ever get my hands on a fat- I will build it with anything at hand, just to get it out and muddy- shite or not, you can add as you go along Kaiser as and when parts money become available.

Just my opinion prob wrong as usual but spouted just the same ;)

Kaiser the forks arrived today so no need for headset spacers now :cool: They look the dogs as well- blood red which should be a nice match, same colour yours should be :LOL: :twisted:

clockworkgazz":6mnkc3o4 said:
If I ever get my hands on a fat- I will build it with anything at hand, just to get it out and muddy- shite or not, you can add as you go along Kaiser as and when parts money become available.

Not far off G. You don't have to go bling with a FAT. Let the chassis do the talking. Go for light but reliable and functional. After all, you are going to be riding its tits off 24/7.

Dr S":s9q55os2 said:
clockworkgazz":s9q55os2 said:

Not far off G. You don't have to go bling with a FAT. Let the chassis do the talking. Go for light but reliable and functional. After all, you are going to be riding its tits off 24/7.

:? I'll need to see it in the flesh to decide, wasn't going to go too bling, mostly black and silver ano to let the frame show off but good quality kit nonetheless. So far I've got a pair of cooks cranks and I'll pinch the pauls levers from the stumpy. Also have a set of luv handles that were destined for the salsa but may fit these and get a set of pro moto's for the it instead. decisions decisions :D

Back