NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

3533355500_20594effe1.jpg

piece a pish, walking up a wee hill like that :roll: :LOL:

Sithlord":3bgabpdy said:
I didn't want to go too fast as Dr S was behind,,, ;) :LOL:

Thats only because I had stopped to take pictures and have a fag whilst you caught up yer gimp :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2jspkx3f said:
ahh didn't recognise you in that picture, suppose I have only ever seen you when I looked over my shoulder ;)

Could also be the glare from his head?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Me and the ritchey have formed a symbiotic relationship fella, I've Quit smoking, out twice a day at the min, with rest days, and some running fella, so you dont stand a chance next time ... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , Oh! and thats without the new diet ;)

you certainly can do the talk- we'll see if you can walk the walk too :LOL: :LOL: Thats if the richie doesn't break between now and then :twisted:

Sithlord":5acuaccu said:
Me and the ritchey have formed a symbiotic relationship fella, I've Quit smoking, out twice a day at the min, with rest days, and some running fella, so you dont stand a chance next time ... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , Oh! and thats without the new diet ;)

So you've spent a bit of time on the bike. Its going to take more than having strange tantric bike sex with Shane Ritchie to beat me sonny. You are digging a big Thrunton sized hole for yourself boy!
Going outside for a nice smooth calming and relaxing cigarette now. ;)

I can't wait to come down to trumpton now lads- I will be totally fecked for Dalby, just trying to keep up but that will be sooooo worth it, first person to be sick is a big girlie's blouse :twisted:

WoW, its look canny up there like.

Reet i'm grounded until next weekend, Si & Si are you free 23rd/24th?

Which day is best for you guy's?

Back