NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Maybe post a pic of gazz to see if theres any more bites :LOL:

why not double our chances and have a picture of the two of us?

Mind you there is only one retro biker that I can see and someone else on a modern bike of some description.

Attachments

• coo3_158.jpg
    coo3_158.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,029
Mind you there is only one retro biker that I can see and someone else on a modern bike of some description.

PMSL :LOL: :LOL:

Word on the street has it the The Mighty Clan of MacRetro is calling in enroute to the SingleSpeed championships in Dalby. I've suggested a half day in Thrunton as a warm up before going into battle.
Now if they decide to call in I would like the good people of the NE chapter to gather in force and show our hairy faced cross border brethen a good time around our favourite local playground. Date is Saturday 6th June and start will be around 10-11ish.

Come on then , count me in... Si . just drop us a txt or something a few days before , just to remind me.. ;)

Looking forward to showing them there 'scottish' a thing or two :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm english really and he is german but a challange is a challange- (Broad scottish accent) "gladiators are you ready......"

clockworkgazz":caohevwf said:
why not double our chances and have a picture of the two of us?

NOT WORK SAFE!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? ....... Mummmy...!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yea....RIGHT !!!... Bring it on ya kilt lovers... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would like to point out that the phrase 'kilt lovers' was something Dr S called you the other week....... :LOL: :LOL: .....and in no way would I use such a 'horrible' term...mate,,:)

A few Thrunton shots from Sithlord and Dr S' recent jaunts.

3533356044_696b8d14e7.jpg

From the top of the crag towards The Cheviots

3533355500_20594effe1.jpg

Thomas Fishnets takes a stroll in the country

3533355856_4abffea1b1.jpg

Rootin' Tootin' Cotic Soul

3532546195_dce4c469c0.jpg

The only way is up, baby, for you an me nowww Sith has a Yazz moment.

3532546533_f16c687248.jpg

Cracking bike. Is that a hairline split?

3533365544_5e81863c5b.jpg

'I can see for mails an miles an miles an miles an miles, oh yeah' sang Roger Daltry last time he visited Thrunton. (he smelled of trout!)

3532546825_53d194ff6d.jpg

Modern Life is Rubbish. Weather was nice though!

Si

Sithlord":3sne7npr said:
I would like to point out that the phrase 'kilt lovers' was something Dr S called you the other week....... :LOL: :LOL: .....and in no way would I use such a 'horrible' term...mate,,:)

Snitch :LOL:

stunning pictures and landscape- really looking forward to getting a run out with you lads- Wot a weekend it promises to be.

A run out in northumberland with some top fella's, drive down to dalby and then a run round the forrest in the afternoon and then a podium finish after the race on sunday- can't wait :cool:

Sithlord":3shrqjti said:

Anyway it was ' Our tartan skirt wearing friends over the hills' IIRC

Really looking forward to Clan MacRetro joining us, despite Siths attempts to recreate the battle of Bannockburn. Hope the weather is kind.

Dalby is about 2hr from Thrunton. Bring a road atlas with you and I will show you an excellent shortcut over the moors.

Si

Back