MacRetro chat and rides thread

Hey, next time you guys fancy Drumlanrig give me a shout- passed it today, only 30 mins from Carlisle. Much closer than I thought it would be.

Si

BTW, seen you've been sniffing around my old Ibis Mojo Gazz. Are you having it?
Very nice bike, love you long time and make you happy!!

Si

Dr S":3igj3g5u said:
Hey, next time you guys fancy Drumlanrig give me a shout- passed it today, only 30 mins from Carlisle. Much closer than I thought it would be.

Si

Theres a few others in the area too, mabie, ae and dalbeattie.

Dr S":3ou7pvbu said:
BTW, seen you've been sniffing around my old Ibis Mojo Gazz. Are you having it?
Very nice bike, love you long time and make you happy!!

Si

oh he has has he :p

yeah would be perfect for me, right size and everything but alas def. is not willing to sell without the colour matched forks and as the crown cost him plenty the package is just a wee bit rich for me at the moment :(

Packed the GF up to post the morra- which was sad but necessary, looking forward to seeing some fat history which will cheer me up no end.

Well done on the run Kaiser, just think you only need to do 16 more miles and that will be that :twisted: - crazy boy.

We should get together at Drumlanrig after dalby Dr S- it is pretty handy for me and Kaiser and it is a great trail centre, would love to try it again.

Gazz I'm telling you, stumpys the way to go for you :D

What size is yours and is there ever a danger that I could get a shot and put your theory to the test?

By the way, the NE natives are getting angry, I accidentally posted a picture of two steely macretro bikers and they are now throwing all sorts of gauntlets down- off training tonight a nations pride is at stake :twisted:

Looks like great weather for CV tomorrow :roll:

Fear not, thats just Sithlord mouthing off again. All mouth and no trousers that lad :roll:
Just posted up some Thrunton pics to whet your bagpipes.

Si

Latest posts

Back