Cook Bros E Cranks - I'm going the distance...

"My limit on these is between ridiculous and obscene. Just sayin' "

Gonna have to be...talked to a guy who has a snipe set for over 600 - yikes!

We'll see what they do...

rody":ir1jvtva said:

Jesus, somewhere between ridiculous and obscene is one thing. That's more like ridiculous + deranged multiplied by obscene.

stretchb0x":htoix5or said:
rody":htoix5or said:

Jesus, somewhere between ridiculous and obscene is one thing. That's more like ridiculous + deranged multiplied by obscene.
#

espically considering they'll probabily either never be ridden, or brake on the 4th ride <bitter experience talking there> ;)

...thats not aimed at you stretchbox by the way :)

scant":2084017j said:

I actually thought of the couple times I've seen you express your distaste for CB cranks to take the edge off what might end up being me, not winning.

So, thanks, I guess.

stretchb0x":1r766bkg said:
scant":1r766bkg said:

I actually thought of the couple times I've seen you express your distaste for CB cranks to take the edge off what might end up being me, not winning.

So, thanks, I guess.

kinda love / hate with cooks stuff.
looks = gorgeous
works = poorly
I still wax lyrical about their stems remeber ;) ....just gotta find a bike I can actually fit it to :LOL:

They look very nice, never tried the E-cranks so got no experience with them but I've had my F-cranks for years and they're still fine and going strong. Makes me kinda glad i got them instead of E cranks when I brought them now lol

Back