Project Parkpre Pro825

that one looks nice to! stripped flite? What kind of rear mech? Rigid is good alternative! I ride rigid myself. The dh fork just fits colourwise perfectly

Cheers, theFlite is a standard black 1993, rear mech is a proshift, and the forks are Cocmo Titanium from Germany. I had to have Ti for the colour match and no paint to chip off either ;)

Your looks very nice much better nick than mine, all stickers present! That must be about 24lb...

Thanks its more like 19lb :shock: I dont think its better, it has it's scars just the stickers have survived well but even those are peeling a little.

19lb very nice indeed! Ti forks too :cool:

My spinners came as a frame set with the Pro825 frame and hence had the same Ti plate finish. They've both been stripped now though as years of neglect :oops: had brought on rust, so they are now both "Appliance White", trust me on this one, it will work!

My spinners came as a frame set with the Pro825 frame and hence had the same Ti plate finish. They've both been stripped now though as years of neglect had brought on rust, so they are now both "Appliance White", trust me on this one, it will work!

It should look good, Have you seen my riding partner Ben's Appliance White Marin on here?
What colour decals would you use on that then? black.
Have you seen any of the ti finish Parkpre stems coming up on here, Im using a Kolo Ti one a the minute.

re whitness:

white would look great! team it up with some black Parkpre decals and you'll be off!

If u want to lighten up the flite, just stripp it down, it's pretty comfy stripped to! and lighter...

white would look so good with that DH fork to...

The Ultralight/Superlight mystery deepens!

Just picked up another Pro825 (19" Sorry rekiborter :oops: with a noodle too!) and this one is "Superlight", but the sticker is on the downtube, while my other one with "Ultralight" has it on the seatube.

Anthony could be right about it being true only to what the sticker is attached :?

Attachments

• Image329.jpg
    Image329.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,560
Saw that one on Ebay, the seller had such bad feedback I didn't take the risk and I could not justify adding bike number 9 to my stable. Looks cool, what is the plan for this one?

The guy is alright, he's just a bit of a birk, in a nice way, he only has 3 negative and one was withdrawn. He is down the road from me, has a small warehouse full of bikes and bike bits! Mostly tat, but some hidden gems.

He has a habit of swapping things around to make them look "tidy" for example, this one came with an M900 left crank and an MC10 (whatever that is) rh crank/chainset!

This one is my brothers, he had one back then, infact i've got it now, its the SS :LOL:

Bike no 9 isn't too many, still be single figures ;)

This thread has just made me hark back to the days when I had a beautiful Pro Image, complete with Quasar forks..... And I swapped it for a BMX and a Trials bike, WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! :oops:

Latest posts

Back