afan. Already ridden please see aftermath thread above

Yippee, my cranks have arrived. Bikes finished but it looks like the Skyline is going to be the shakedown. So if I disapear either something has fallen off or something doesn't work :D . Or i've decided to start on the beer early ;) It was my birthday last friday and I have a little celebrating to do. :twisted:

Ride

There's going to be some booze coming up from torbay. I can't handle it anymore but the boys like a drink. I'm ready, the bikes ready. I just need to find the camping stuff. This should be a good laugh.

Can't wait

Cheers kirbdug :D

I almost decided not to submit this :? But it is p*ssing down here(2o mins from Afan) at the moment. So even if its dry on the day the trail is going to be wet. Just thought you'd like to know so you can choose some apropriate tyres, clothing etc. Sorry :(

Afan

Thanks for that mr grannygrinder. We have a weather warning down here tonight. The weather won't stop us.

I was about to put up a post about the rain here at the moment, but then I saw that Grannygrinder beat me to it!! The forecast for tomorrow is heavy showers too ... what can I say ... it's Wales!! :LOL:

If I were you I'd bring spare clothes, both normal and for biking, as it's gonna be muddy .... REALLY muddy!! Should be good fun for you guys though!! :cool:

See you Saturday, Lx

Ride

Rain ain't going to stop us.
Vans loaded leaving torquay at 7.15 in the morning.
See you there

Cheers kirbdug

Love it. If its doing what its doing now in the morning i'll pop down for coffee and breckie, drop the forks off with you, see you off then pop home. If its not raining in the morning i'll ride for sure.
Fair weather rider.....that'll be me :D

Weather

I Have just looked on met office website. Tomorrow will be sunny with some heavy showers.

Back