MacRetro chat and rides thread

Right then, what's going down ?, i see Carron Valley Sat has been mentioned, i'll be ok for that :)

This thread seems to be about 80% spam and banter :LOL:

My computer time has been cut to weekends now, back to driving dayshift which means long hours, 13.5 today, will be the same tomorrow :roll: , more money to spend on bikes though :D

Could you scoop by here and pic me up K ?, will risk the Manitou again :twisted: , dont fancy taking the seatpost out so may need to take both wheels off if it's going in the back of your buggy, shouldn't be a problem though.

SSUK training log- o

out for a 1.5 hr hard ride in dean country park, lots of uphill runs- and needless to say the on-one was superb.

Kaiser you haven't got any spare 1 1/8th headset spacers I could borrow- I will give you them back when the bouncy forks come as I won't be needing them then, oh yeah, while I'm on the cadge, remember you promised a few cassette spacers with your wheels ;)

I am a cheeky bastard but who cares, the huns have just dropped points and I'm very happy :D :D

you ok to meet at mine mark sat morning 6.30 for the trip to dalby via Dr S.?

clockworkgazz":1bvz5c1o said:
SSUK training log- o

out for a 1.5 hr hard ride in dean country park, lots of uphill runs- and needless to say the on-one was superb.

Kaiser you haven't got any spare 1 1/8th headset spacers I could borrow- I will give you them back when the bouncy forks come as I won't be needing them then, oh yeah, while I'm on the cadge, remember you promised a few cassette spacers with your wheels ;)

I am a cheeky bastard but who cares, the huns have just dropped points and I'm very happy :D :D

Meeting at yours will be no problem ;)

Ahoy MacRetro, I'm on my way to Glasgow to collect a car. If you see a green Triumph 2500Pi out on your travels give me a wave!

:p

jimihendrix":n6mb5xr8 said:
Right then, what's going down ?, i see Carron Valley Sat has been mentioned, i'll be ok for that :)

This thread seems to be about 80% spam and banter :LOL:

My computer time has been cut to weekends now, back to driving dayshift which means long hours, 13.5 today, will be the same tomorrow :roll: , more money to spend on bikes though :D

Could you scoop by here and pic me up K ?, will risk the Manitou again :twisted: , dont fancy taking the seatpost out so may need to take both wheels off if it's going in the back of your buggy, shouldn't be a problem though.

No probs, I'll be at yours about 8:30-8:45. :cool:

clockworkgazz":30viaysz said:
SSUK training log- o

Hmmm no sure about the spacers will need to check, I did mention the cassette spacers didn't I :twisted: shoulda held back on that one.

no problem on the headset spacer's, hope I won't need them if the fork comes soon- found soon nice trails last night in dean country park which is just about 1/2 miles away from my house, just need to go a bit later as it can be busy- another option for an out there ride is up in the huge wind farm on the eaglesham moor. I hope to scout it out this weekend, there is some nice fire road riding which should be good fitness training as long as all the heavy plant has been moved on.

You still want to swap wheels on sat morning or is it a bit out of the way now?

Aye what about Sunday? I'm working till about 3 and its half way to yours anyway.

Back