MacRetro chat and rides thread

Prob good to trade before 'cause I will be using the lx ones at dalby if we don't- will you be passing killie on route to CV on Sat? Could do it then?

Just a bit of a problem me leaving the good lady at the mo.

Shouldnae be a problem your only 20 mins away anyway. Depends if Marks going or no

Cool just let me know when/if you are swinging by and I'll get them cleaned and trued.

Thrunton is 3 hrs away so we should be good to ride for 9.30, is that ok with you Dr S, it is then another couple of hours to dalby kaiser so we may get there a wee bit later in the day :?

I'd better make this 3000th post good then...............

nah nothing

It is my birthday today (38 :shock: ) and I just bought a white charge saddle is that worth a post?

clockworkgazz":3kqiihj2 said:
Cool just let me know when/if you are swinging by and I'll get them cleaned and trued.

Thrunton is 3 hrs away so we should be good to ride for 9.30, is that ok with you Dr S, it is then another couple of hours to dalby kaiser so we may get there a wee bit later in the day :?

Sounds a good, should still ba able to grab some lunch maybe and get to Dalby for 4-5 ish ?

Jamie and Dave you guys fancy hooking up in Yorkshire?

clockworkgazz":1y234qt7 said:
I'd better make this 3000th post good then...............

nah nothing

It is my birthday today (38 :shock: ) and I just bought a white charge saddle is that worth a post?

it was rubbish and you look at lot older than 38 :LOL:

clockworkgazz":160ngf1p said:
Each insult will mean one more spoke fatally weakend- you have been warned :twisted:

:twisted: :LOL:

pad pad pad :LOL:

clockworkgazz":15x58tnp said:
:LOL: :LOL:

I really should do some work here- no wonder the financial markets have gone to pot :roll:

forgot you were the Gordon Gekko of Glasgow

Back