MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":59ua6j8b said:
it's ok if you are scared velo, most folk get a big dose of the yella's at one time in there life (well no me but most other folk anyway) you enjoy your fly fishing with jr hartley :twisted:

Only kidding, one day with you will be plenty anyway ;)

only kidding by the way no offence ment :D

velomaniac":3o4vrcl7 said:
No Mrs Doyle aka Gaz, I'm not doing a pre dalby meet no matter how easy or short you claim it will be.

I'm on my hols and plan to take it easy, winding my way down to Yorkshire slowly via Cumbria and the Pennines.

I will not be persuaded so save your breath.

Velo

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

clockworkgazz":3jaav6h0 said:
sorry retract that- I have not got the wheels yet- you are very nice actually.

speaking of the wheels the wife wants them out the kitchen :roll: I won't see you before Dalby, would you like to trade before then?

clockworkgazz":1usg63em said:
awh no it's all went quiet and everybody has gone- bugger!

Will save a few posts for the night ;)

Later :cool:

yes we were all bored of your drivel, you need to keep a monumantal post for the 3K

Back