MacRetro chat and rides thread

I'm up for that :cool: would even be there earlier? Was hoping to get to the campsite mid to late afternoon and have a wee recce of the course too, claim a campspot. So a Sat mornin jaunt would be 'da baws'

err I think so :? I was hoping to get a roof box and a roof bike carrier this month, but with the fat purchase and subsequent pick up it could be tight.

No problem for me to make My own way down Kaiser- means you can get by with your own car and you will need some space and no need to get other expensive gubbins too- I can also bring the On-one in my car which will save my teeth falling out before the race.

Sorted.

Oh yeah and if I make some more spurious posts I will be a grand master soon, so you will have to show me the respect I have always failed to show to you.

I have noticed this :LOL: and thought that was what you were doing. Will you reach grand master status by dissolving your retro fleet though. :LOL:

We could between you and me take Mark: 2 cars 3 boadies/bikes/kit.

good idea- Would be sensible to all meet at mine non?- load up and head to the dales that way- say 6.30 start to get down there in plenty of time? Expensive trip for mark as there will be a few boundry charges and wot with the cost of petrol these days :LOL: :LOL:

Off to the readers bikes to do dome more fly posting, tell the yeti owners how nice thier bikes are, they love that shite and they won't even suspect my heavy use of irony :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back